corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Has Corsasport become one big competition???? *Discussion*

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Has Corsasport become one big competition???? *Discussion*
J da Silva

User status: Offline
23rd Apr 04 at 09:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Daimo B
quote:
Originally posted by VenomTurbo

but yes, some people do get carried away when talking about their own cars

Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee but thats cos i love my car so much

i have no problem with that, its when members start be-littling others that it gets out of control
J da Silva

23rd Apr 04 at 09:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by FlamingCorsa
intresting post this one

i just put pics of the jag corsa every so oftern when i make progress with it and 2 c wot people think!

thats y u have not seen new photos for a while - not much progress! lol

you have an open minded view of how people like or dislike your car, you dont mind people criticising and thats a good thing
Daimo B

23rd Apr 04 at 10:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

i have no problem with that, its when members start be-littling others that it gets out of control

Your car is GAY, GAY i say.

And it sneezes so its ill and its GAY.
J da Silva

23rd Apr 04 at 10:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by foster11984
some ppl like big kits and wheels, at the end of the day its up to them

So why not just do it on a bigger car that has the power and the arches to take big wheels and the big kit?

Why stick massive wheels on a small car?

I know its each to their own, but its not really. I agree, everyone seems to be in competion. One person is even arrogent enough to say his corsa is going be the ebst in the world, i mean, what the fcuk is that about.

due to modifications my 18inch wheels have no problems at all

[Edited on 23-04-04 by VenomTurbo]
J da Silva

23rd Apr 04 at 10:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

Your car is GAY, GAY i say.

And it sneezes so its ill and its GAY.

are you suggesting my car is of GAF or another organisation known as CCS?
Daimo B

23rd Apr 04 at 10:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

GAF? CCS??? Eh?

Nahh, i dont mean mods as in arch mods, i mean things like driveshafts, CV joints, stearing arms getting damaged, huge strain on chassis with the large wheels and harder suspend. Chassis has to take a LOT more strain.
the_legend_of_yrag

23rd Apr 04 at 10:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by foster11984
some ppl like big kits and wheels, at the end of the day its up to them

So why not just do it on a bigger car that has the power and the arches to take big wheels and the big kit?

Why stick massive wheels on a small car?

I know its each to their own, but its not really. I agree, everyone seems to be in competion. One person is even arrogent enough to say his corsa is going be the ebst in the world, i mean, what the fcuk is that about.

By a bigger car you must be referring to cars such as supras, and rx-7's etc???

But people can't afford to put jap kits on jap cars so they put them on corsas and novas instead I know it's easy to say why not just put a small kit on the corsa and save for a supra when your older and put a big kit on that, but it's not gunna happen, if they like that scene now, then there gunna do it to the car they can afford to insure
J da Silva

23rd Apr 04 at 10:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

in that case i dont have that prob, front end is all 2litre turbo strength
Daimo B

23rd Apr 04 at 10:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by the_legend_of_yrag

But people can't afford to put jap kits on jap cars so they put them on corsas and novas instead I know it's easy to say why not just put a small kit on the corsa and save for a supra when your older and put a big kit on that, but it's not gunna happen, if they like that scene now, then there gunna do it to the car they can afford to insure

Not really. U can buy smaller cars than that that are easier to get 18"s/19"s and bigger on

And i'd rather do a Supra or something than the corsa, so understand what your saying, but i just don't get why people will stick 18"s/19"s on a very small car with a very small engine. It hardly moves, put great strain on teh car components and can even cause you to crash (Bradfinchum, 19"s, Grigglet, endless gearbox/driveshaft probs, 18"s).

Ok, granted if you lve ur car like a few of us, and u've uprated everything to take the wheels, driveshafts, hubs etc then cool, but people dont, they get the wheels, rip the arches off, put huge wheels on, then rag the cars.

Great way to fuckup your motor. Maybe thats why so many people do their cars up then are stupid enough to sell them straight away
M2RTY

23rd Apr 04 at 10:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

dont think i could afford a supra at 17
Ian
Site Administrator

User status: Online
23rd Apr 04 at 11:45   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I don't think the size of the car is the issue, I'm sure there are loads of people ruining their SUVs with 24s.
Jambo

23rd Apr 04 at 14:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Youll find bigger cars like focus's astras etc will actually be cheaper to insure as most petrol head 17yr olds go and buy saxos and corsas cos its what they like, so insurance companies take this into account even tho they low ins grp if a company has had 10 vtrs totaled by young drivers i bet itl make a difference to future premiums
ed

23rd Apr 04 at 15:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by the_legend_of_yrag

Not really. U can buy smaller cars than that that are easier to get 18"s/19"s and bigger on

And i'd rather do a Supra or something than the corsa, so understand what your saying, but i just don't get why people will stick 18"s/19"s on a very small car with a very small engine. It hardly moves, put great strain on teh car components and can even cause you to crash (Bradfinchum, 19"s, Grigglet, endless gearbox/driveshaft probs, 18"s).

Ok, granted if you lve ur car like a few of us, and u've uprated everything to take the wheels, driveshafts, hubs etc then cool, but people dont, they get the wheels, rip the arches off, put huge wheels on, then rag the cars.

Great way to fuckup your motor. Maybe thats why so many people do their cars up then are stupid enough to sell them straight away

People forget that... That is why peoples cars break after they rag them. You gotta accept that some people are ignorant and only worry about the style side of the car, and forget about the mechanical side...
STEvieXE

23rd Apr 04 at 22:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

folks this isnt the corsa sport that was when most of us joined. its now the corsasport that follows the corsa which is basically the new nova. when i first joined it was a smallish site with corsa enthuiasts (sp) now no offence to nebody but its got everyone.. THE CORSA IS THE NEW NOVA
Nismo

23rd Apr 04 at 22:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by J 11ESY
quote:
Originally posted by Ojc
Yes, I want to name names

Painz

and the proof is ummm here

quote:
Originally posted by PainZ
ill be there

tunes will be playing

LOUDER THAN SNOWY

MUHHAHAHAHAHAAAAaaa

Stone Cold Rattlesnake

23rd Apr 04 at 23:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i pity da fool

<<  1    2    3    4  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Has Corsasport become one big competition???? *Discussion* 22 database queries in 0.0138130 seconds