corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Admin

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Admin
Tim
Site Administrator

User status: Offline
21st Apr 04 at 20:24   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Who did?
Dom

21st Apr 04 at 20:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by vibrio
quote:
Originally posted by Tim
Ok to set the record straight (even though this post isn't particularly constructive)...

Ian works and is out a lot. He also gets the most support emails etc (as he's the founder people email him more)... He's also the contact for register@corsasport.co.uk and so spends loadsa time going through that...

I'm a student and sit on broadband when I'm not at lectures... I then go out and get pissed then come and make posts at 3am...

Development/coding is kinda shared as we're both technical. Bigger projects Ian likes doing (like garage). Premium signup/finance, and the actual server hosting admin are my areas... To be honest most stuff is just sorted by whoever is first to be informed/notice it/get round to it...

The reason I might do things a bit quicker for certain people is that they come directly to me first via MSN and I'm generally too nice and do things right away...

no I suspect that your just like Trotty and you think your going to get a shag out of it. there is nothing wrong with it Tim but please just admit it

thats abit harsh vibs

eitherway, who cares which admin is on or not, the work load is shared equally between them all and they all keep the board running..so does it matter if ians not on much etc etc?
BabyBlade

21st Apr 04 at 20:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Tim
Who did?

You did tut tut
vibrio
Banned

21st Apr 04 at 20:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by VisibleMan
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Tim
Ok to set the record straight (even though this post isn't particularly constructive)...

Ian works and is out a lot. He also gets the most support emails etc (as he's the founder people email him more)... He's also the contact for register@corsasport.co.uk and so spends loadsa time going through that...

I'm a student and sit on broadband when I'm not at lectures... I then go out and get pissed then come and make posts at 3am...

Development/coding is kinda shared as we're both technical. Bigger projects Ian likes doing (like garage). Premium signup/finance, and the actual server hosting admin are my areas... To be honest most stuff is just sorted by whoever is first to be informed/notice it/get round to it...

The reason I might do things a bit quicker for certain people is that they come directly to me first via MSN and I'm generally too nice and do things right away...

no I suspect that your just like Trotty and you think your going to get a shag out of it. there is nothing wrong with it Tim but please just admit it

thats abit harsh vibs

eitherway, who cares which admin is on or not, the work load is shared equally between them all and they all keep the board running..so does it matter if ians not on much etc etc?

probelm with Ian is that he's a scouse scally so gettign him to do anythign which does not involve nicking somthing proves rather difficult
Korsa

21st Apr 04 at 20:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

how come vibs doesn't get banned
Dom

21st Apr 04 at 20:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Tim

thats abit harsh vibs

probelm with Ian is that he's a scouse scally so gettign him to do anythign which does not involve nicking somthing proves rather difficult

thats quite funny vibs, shame you cant spell though
vibrio
Banned

21st Apr 04 at 20:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by XTC113

I have been 3 times

1 for taking the piss out of the number of doors on Tims car and twice for taking the piss out of Gaimo
J da Silva

21st Apr 04 at 20:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

coz vibs is a secret weapon, he is used to scare off potential saxo owners with his true words and harsh comments

ross deserves a medal
vibrio
Banned

21st Apr 04 at 20:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Tim

thats abit harsh vibs

thats quite funny vibs, shame you cant spell though

letters are all correct just in the wrong order
Dom

21st Apr 04 at 20:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

i think banned more, would be a better way to put it...i dunno...who cares though, off day would be empty without his spam so its all good
J da Silva

21st Apr 04 at 20:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

its the typing that needs work
Ally

21st Apr 04 at 20:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I wasn't trying to attack Ian at all, just seemed that Tim does more.

But i dont see what happens behind closed doors
Nath

21st Apr 04 at 20:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

I have been 3 times

1 for taking the piss out of the number of doors on Tims car and twice for taking the piss out of Gaimo

Seems as if you spelt his name wrong again. Its Daimo...........you seem to have trouble with this word............
jo_jess

21st Apr 04 at 20:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

but at the end of the day does it really matter who does what, I mean its a top site
Ally

21st Apr 04 at 20:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by jo_jess
but at the end of the day does it really matter who does what, I mean its a top site

Agreed

Was just voicing my opinion, which i dont do that often
vibrio
Banned

21st Apr 04 at 20:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ally
I wasn't trying to suck off Ian at all, just seemed that Tim does more to warrent it.

But u dont see what happens behind closed doors

Ally

21st Apr 04 at 20:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
I wasn't trying to suck off Ian at all, just seemed that Tim does more to warrent it.

But u dont see what happens behind closed doors

You are very dirty Ross.

sxi16vjoe

21st Apr 04 at 20:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

Agreed

Yesh Ally called me a twat earlier. this hurt my feelings

LEt her voice opinion more to save other from such outbursts
vibrio
Banned

21st Apr 04 at 20:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by sxi16vjoe
quote:
quote:

Agreed

Yesh Ally called me a twat earlier. this hurt my feelings

LEt her voice opinion more to save other from such outbursts

Don;t see why you are a twat. just live with it
sxi16vjoe

21st Apr 04 at 20:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ross you on the other hand are a wonderfukl human being and noone can suck cock better than you
vibrio
Banned

21st Apr 04 at 20:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by sxi16vjoe
Ross you on the other hand are a wonderful human being and no one can suck pussy better than you

J da Silva

21st Apr 04 at 20:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i like how ross spelt wonderful right for him there
sxi16vjoe

21st Apr 04 at 20:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by VenomTurbo
i like how ross spelt wonderful right for him there

Cos he cares.
J da Silva

21st Apr 04 at 20:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

aawww
Ben
Banned

21st Apr 04 at 20:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

who cares its a web site ffs

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Admin 22 database queries in 0.1845870 seconds