corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » R.I.P. Kurt Cobain.

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author R.I.P. Kurt Cobain.
vibrio
Banned

User status: Offline
8th Apr 04 at 23:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I downloaded it for free
Stone Cold Rattlesnake

8th Apr 04 at 23:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i didnt have the internet then
vibrio
Banned

8th Apr 04 at 23:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I did it the other day when this was first posted

one thing I hated about grunge. fat chicks
Stone Cold Rattlesnake

8th Apr 04 at 23:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i meant when he was alive .... fat chicks
Tiger

8th Apr 04 at 23:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Vibrio - not everyone was too young to see him or appreciate him. I had tickets to see them at Aston Villa but then he killed himself and never got the oppurtuinity.

I think it was better to go like he did instead of fading out. He's not a martyr for his music - i dont beleive he killed himself to make his fame. He was a neurotic. Most Rock and Roll stars are dabbling in most drugs all the time. Kurt was a manic depresive - not a good combination.

It was an age that a change in music gripped the world. They were famous worldwide, they never had to break a market anywhere - the music was what kids and teens were feeling everywhere. It was as much an expression as music itself.

Ben.
vibrio
Banned

8th Apr 04 at 23:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Tiger
Vibrio - not everyone was too young to see him or appreciate him. I had tickets to see them at Aston Villa but then he killed himself and never got the oppurtuinity.

I think it was better to go like he did instead of fading out. He's not a martyr for his music - i dont beleive he killed himself to make his fame. He was a neurotic. Most Rock and Roll stars are dabbling in most drugs all the time. Kurt was a manic depresive - not a good combination.

It was an age that a change in music gripped the world. They were famous worldwide, they never had to break a market anywhere - the music was what kids and teens were feeling everywhere. It was as much an expression as music itself.

Ben.

PMSL every generation has bands that gripped the world. not everyone was into grunge
Tiger

8th Apr 04 at 23:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Id be pretty glad to know that if the band im in ever influenced a generation (which is what your saying) id be one happy chap regardless if it was just one genre of music.
Je11ybubb1es

9th Apr 04 at 00:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

tbh i think the only reason people say he was a massive influence to all music now is cos he's dead. if he was still about now he would have shrunk into the background and no next generation bods would have a clue who he was.
vibrio
Banned

9th Apr 04 at 09:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

his music would have become even more mainstream and he would be doing a duet with petre andre on insania

<<  1    2    3    4  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » R.I.P. Kurt Cobain. 22 database queries in 0.0103481 seconds