corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » R.I.P. Kurt Cobain.

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author R.I.P. Kurt Cobain.
SetH

User status: Offline
8th Apr 04 at 13:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

want ever happened to the bass player krist novolselic or what ever his name was.

Wayne O Mac

8th Apr 04 at 13:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Kurts buried with led bellys guitar david geffen bought it for him.
Cost $500.000 in 1994
Wayne O Mac

8th Apr 04 at 13:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Krist joined his brothers band. and thats all i know?!?!?!?!
Daimo B

8th Apr 04 at 13:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Aint this kurt bloke the one that topped himself?

All that money, all those fans, and he topped himself, what a twat Yeah, must ahve had real problems, bills he cant pay etc

Morelikly drugged up. No sympathy.
Wayne O Mac

8th Apr 04 at 13:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

GTF! Was a herion addict tho
blackula

8th Apr 04 at 13:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Courteney Love is another druggie delinquent. Bad mother, totally.

Think of it like this, you want to adopt a child, and they crawl up your ass with a fine tooth comb and do all kind of penpushing and jobsworth crap, but anyone can have a kid.

Dav

8th Apr 04 at 13:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Much respect to Kurt and what he did with Nirvana. He was a legend in his time, some may even say ahead of his time. Although I was too young then, I still love their music and it's lifestyle now.
But it was 10 years ago,a lot of things have changed and moved on since then.
Liveforever

8th Apr 04 at 13:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Coutney love has about as much talent as my fish n chips im eating.

and dave grohl what a talent, singer, songwriter, guitarist and fooookin ace drummer!!!

on the nirvana side they did influence alot of people even noel gallagher was influenced by him!!!

Jimi Hendrix - Bob marley - John lennon these guys are fuckin legends aswell!

nirvanas influence stretches further than you think , even if it doesn come out in their music.

there was always gona be manufactured pop rock bands like busted and now there always will be cos its the new best thing to sell to the faceless massis along side girl and boybands.

Had Kurt cocain not killed himself would nirvana be remembered as well?

If noel gallagher killed himself after morning glory i guess poeple would be doing the same, but he didnt and instead he started wright average songs.

ok i cant be assed to type woffle anymore.
TOMAS

8th Apr 04 at 13:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Krist joined a band called Sweet 75.

LOTS of conspiracy theories that he DIDNT kill himself and was murdered. From things like Courtney hired someone to kill him because she'd lost the grip on her man and the marrige was failing, Kurt had filed for divorce.
Also the fact that he had SO MUCH heroin in his system that he wouldnt/shouldnt have been able to pull the trigger of the gun, he'd of been out for the count and thats taking into account that he was a MAJOR heroin user. These are all just reports but nothing has ever been proven.

Sucks how Courtney held ALL the rights to his music too, and didnt/wont release a lot of his stuff.
I though the band was great when I was about 17 growing up, all the teenage angst, anger and rar in the music was great and I think thats why a lot of kids love Nirvana, they can connect with Kurts feeling and pain in his music and it makes them feel like someone else out their is/was the same and they are not alone.

Now im nearly 22 I never listen to the stuff, depresses me and reminds of all the bad shit growing up. Oh well...
kerzo

8th Apr 04 at 13:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

nah i agree with you there that if he was still alive they would probably be on the scrapheap, same could have been said about elvis.....now there is a fucking influence!!!!
Dav

8th Apr 04 at 13:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Liveforever
Coutney love has about as much talent as my fish n chips im eating.

and dave grohl what a talent, singer, songwriter, guitarist and fooookin ace drummer!!!

on the nirvana side they did influence alot of people even noel gallagher was influenced by him!!!

Jimi Hendrix - Bob marley - John lennon these guys are fuckin legends aswell!

nirvanas influence stretches further than you think , even if it doesn come out in their music.

there was always gona be manufactured pop rock bands like busted and now there always will be cos its the new best thing to sell to the faceless massis along side girl and boybands.

Had Kurt cocain not killed himself would nirvana be remembered as well?

If noel gallagher killed himself after morning glory i guess poeple would be doing the same, but he didnt and instead he started wright average songs.

ok i cant be assed to type woffle anymore.
Excellent username mate. One of my favourite songs by my favourite band
Tho I don't agree that post WTSMG? stuff is just average
ross9000

8th Apr 04 at 13:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hes a fucking knobber who made shite music and killed himself coz hes a complete tit not much of a loss really
TOMAS

8th Apr 04 at 13:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

^ some ppl
Wayne O Mac

8th Apr 04 at 13:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

WHO R U? FCUK OFF TIT! (TOSS9000)

[Edited on 08-04-2004 by Wayne O Mac]
ross9000

8th Apr 04 at 13:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

haha glad to see no one is takin this to seriously
Wayne O Mac

8th Apr 04 at 13:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hey Ross9000 aren't u GREAT
Liveforever

8th Apr 04 at 13:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

(Excellent username mate. One of my favourite songs by my favourite band
Tho I don't agree that post WTSMG? stuff is just average)

I get used to people telling me that everything after wtsmg was average so i just fugured maybe i was wrong. i like wonderwall, dont look back in anger, some might say, champagen supanova and whats the story moning glory. the fact that to date this album as sold about 23 miilon copys says it all.

Be here now fuckin rocks!!! SOTSOG is good and has some excellent songs on but also some very bad ones.

HC is pretty good but i dont listen to it as much as the first 3

But Deffinately Maybe......what an album!
ross9000

8th Apr 04 at 13:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah mate i know u dont need to tell me
J4CKO

8th Apr 04 at 14:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

all i can say is !! who gives a flying fuck nobody knew him !!
Wayne O Mac

8th Apr 04 at 14:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Who gives a fuck about ur opinion nobody knows u!
Jambo

8th Apr 04 at 17:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Without nirvana there was no-such thing as rock music played on corperate and wide spread listned to radio stations.
So they were a pretty big influence yeh. As if u hear something slightly rocky on at the moment woudlnt be there if i t werent for nirvana
They are also a band that would play anywhere if they liked the idea, not just how much money the record company payed them.

Kurt was a druggie and very fucked up and yes an idiot.

probot is wank i agree, 1st foo fighters album let me see guitar,bass,vocals,drums all recorded by ummm, yup 1 man dave grohl. Foo fighters colour and the shape is one of the 90's great rock albums. no gimmicky crap no emo punk no ska blaa blaa. Guitars and a point. They way it should be!
vibrio
Banned

8th Apr 04 at 20:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I can't believe people are arguing about a person they did not know and who were not even old enough to get into one of their concerts
Graham

8th Apr 04 at 22:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

right so Kurt started the whole new genre of Grunge, credit givin to the BAND not just him, without dave or the other bassist where wud he be probably no where, they all go on like Cobains the best but fcuk no way is he, there were many other influences for todays music most bands say "Nirvana are mine" so they look cool, smashing pumpkins did a hell of a lot for the music too, Kurt's death only made the band more famous, as he was bringing this new genre to the world and it was contraversial yesh but at the tie of his death they were peakin at their height so this only rocketed their sales and made them all more famous, if u ask me Dave has become more succesful in many ways, being a GOOD father, not a druggy, a talented musican workin wit many bands, startin his own bands and helping them along, Foo Fighters have had an amazin career almost more than Nirvana but they didnt start anything new, thats why Nirvana was popular.

*rant and essay over*
vibrio
Banned

8th Apr 04 at 22:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

PMSL Kurt cobain did not start grunge

he was one of many bands that played a particular style in America. they got into the mainstream pop charts thats all.
Stone Cold Rattlesnake

8th Apr 04 at 23:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

it is not tragic he wanted to die he committed suicide shotgun to the head you should be happy for him not sad he wanted it to happen i dont get why people are mourning when he made the decision to die

i dont mind Nivana and was there when he was alive etc. and all that stuff although I never purchased any of Nivana's stuff I did'nt mind listening to them

In my honest opinion it's the so called fans of Nivana that ruin there reputation and image

<<  1    2    3    4  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » R.I.P. Kurt Cobain. 22 database queries in 0.1094511 seconds