corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » 2.0 8v conversion

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 2.0 8v conversion
J da Silva

User status: Offline
5th Mar 04 at 20:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i'd go to the pub if i didnt have to fucking walk there last time i went out i was taxi'd
Daimo B

5th Mar 04 at 20:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by VenomTurbo
cant u exchange phone numbers and argue over the phone?

Waht so he can make prank phone calls like he did to Donna when he took her number off Andy Stockers phone without permission? Still the question is un-answered why?
vibrio
Banned

5th Mar 04 at 20:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Daimo B
quote:
Originally posted by vibrio
quote:
quote:

I'd make comments about your car off to your face Daimo. I'd have no problem doing that.

And i'd make commetns about, well, everything i hate about you. Simple as.

This it the thing, i hardly post here. Been posting on this for a day or two, no other replies, yet allll pf a sudden, vibrio appears with his mouthy comments.

What a fucking ned

I don't hate you daimo, never will. you justy talk crap most of the time so I have to correct you. it's not just you. your not singled out.

Really????? Funny, I have a fuck loads of links here that would prove otherwise Talk crap? Well, maybe to you, but then as i've said, dont liek my posts, dont fucking read them you stupid gimp! If you know your not gonna like them, why reply? To start an argument, to crave attention? To try to put me down? Again, the word obsession springs to mind

Like the one where i was arguing with another mig member the other week? I was proven wrong, which is fair enough. What happens when i come on CS? OHHHHHHHHHHH vibrios posted about it

Yeah, not just me

Looky here sweet pea, i've got to shoot in a sec, plenty of things to do, its Friday, the weekend. Anything else you want to say that i've never ever ever heard from you before?? (thats being sarcastic just in case you couldn't make it out).

do really believe all the shite that sprouts from your mind to the keyboard

Daimo B

5th Mar 04 at 20:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by 16vmarc
But hes not down southend with the boyos is he

Ahh, you mean when i go there with my girlfrien who also loves modded cars, then we walk round looking at the cars, occasionally talking to the decent owners and a couple other CS members who we get on with?

boyos? Think you need to pay southend a visit, its not boyos, its boyracers with neons (well, a lot of them are )

Jsut another pointless dig from someon who's not really involved in the feud between Ross (suits Ross out of Friends well, both geeks ) and myself.
vibrio
Banned

5th Mar 04 at 20:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
cant u exchange phone numbers and argue over the phone?

Waht so he can make prank phone calls like he did to Donna when he took her number off Andy Stockers phone without permission? Still the question is un-answered why?

no I believe I gave a full and frank discription of what happened. Donna was one of many people I txt'd one night while I was drunk having been out with ak, stocker, kerry, des etc in edinburgh. I never stored the number in my phone. you don;t see the other people complainning about it do you
Marc

5th Mar 04 at 20:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Im not involved in your feud with Ross, i just think your comments in this posts have being quite arrogant.
Daimo B

5th Mar 04 at 20:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

Sh1te or the truth? Truth always hurts doesn't it
vibrio
Banned

5th Mar 04 at 20:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
But hes not down southend with the boyos is he

Ahh, you mean when i go there with my girlfrien who also loves modded cars, then we walk round looking at the cars, occasionally talking to the decent owners and a couple other CS members who we get on with?

boyos? Think you need to pay southend a visit, its not boyos, its boyracers with neons (well, a lot of them are )

Jsut another pointless dig from someon who's not really involved in the feud between Ross (suits Ross out of Friends well, both geeks ) and myself.

I'm not feuding with anyone Gaimo. are you not reading what I am writing. your not special, well you are but not in this way, everyone is open to my replys. FFS get over it
Daimo B

5th Mar 04 at 20:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
no I believe I gave a full and frank discription of what happened. Donna was one of many people I txt'd one night while I was drunk having been out with ak, stocker, kerry, des etc in edinburgh. I never stored the number in my phone. you don;t see the other people complainning about it do you

Other people dont hate you as much as we both do.

Yeah, you do that dont you, you text people, the other end of the country, who can't fucking stand you or anything your about, just cos your drunk? (since when has being drunk ever been an excuss for anything? Sorry love, fucked some bird the other night, i was drunk though so its ok!!!!????)

A lame excusse!
vibrio
Banned

5th Mar 04 at 20:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

Sh1te or the truth? Truth always hurts doesn't it

I see no truth from your replys though
Daimo B

5th Mar 04 at 20:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Im not involved in your feud with Ross, i just think your comments in this posts have being quite arrogant.

I am an arrogent person, always have been, always will be. When idiots like Ross start off, i will retaliate!!!
vibrio
Banned

5th Mar 04 at 20:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

Yeah, you do that dont you, you text people, the other end of the country, who can't fucking stand you or anything your about, just cos your drunk? (since when has being drunk ever been an excuss for anything? Sorry love, fucked some bird the other night, i was drunk though so its ok!!!!????)

A lame excusse!

I was drunk in the hotel room after being out with etc etc. it's not an excuse for txting people

it was only Donna that has any negative feeling for someone she has never met out of the people I txt'd that night

Daimo B

5th Mar 04 at 20:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
I'm not feuding with anyone Gaimo. are you not reading what I am writing. your not special, well you are but not in this way, everyone is open to my replys. FFS get over it

Oh, Gaimo, thats a new one Wondered how liong before teh record started again

You are not open to my replies. You dont liek what i say, but still feel the need to reply.
You always come back with a cockish comment, but still feel teh need to reply
Im not on this site, you post up trying to make me look an idiot,

but oh no, your not obsessive. Tell me, still got all my photos of me in your garage?

Obsessive, funny, i have an email here from someones U2U account saying how your gonna go post up to piss me off?????

Your so full of sh1t its unreal, yet you try to make out like i am

vibrio
Banned

5th Mar 04 at 20:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

I am a cock, always have been, always will be. When people like Ross start off, i will retaliate!!!

yes but I was not the only one to comment on this thread. infact you were giving people abuse long before I arrived
vibrio
Banned

5th Mar 04 at 20:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

You are not open to my replies. You dont liek what i say, but still feel the need to reply.

but oh no, your not obsessive. Tell me, still got all my photos of me in your garage?

Obsessive, funny, i have an email here from someones U2U account saying how your gonna go post up to piss me off?????

yes well I reply cause its aforum. like I have said before its not just you I reply to.
Daimo B

5th Mar 04 at 20:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

A lame excusse!

I was drunk in the hotel room after being out with etc etc. it's not an excuse for txting people

it was only Donna that has any negative feeling for someone she has never met out of the people I txt'd that night

Yeah, cause their all your friends aint they.
Only Donna, yes, well, im sure none of the others dont know who you are and how much of a wanker you can be!!!
You can text, but why text someone who you know who ahtes you, and who deffo would not appreciate being woken up by that tosser? Espcially knwoing that tosser had now got her phone number?

Are you really that dumb enough not to work it out, mr "I have a PHD" (Again, simlare quoting to Ross on friends!)
Daimo B

5th Mar 04 at 20:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
[yes but I was not the only one to comment on this thread. infact you were giving people abuse long before I arrived

Ahh yes, you mean the harmless comment calling someone a rectum!!

Then i get answers back from that = my replies back again.

Next.........
J da Silva

5th Mar 04 at 20:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:

yes well I reply cause its aforum. like I have said before its not just you I reply to.

he does this to me also
vibrio
Banned

5th Mar 04 at 20:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

A lame excusse!

Yeah, cause their all your friends aint they.
Only Donna, yes, well, im sure none of the others dont know who you are and how much of a wanker you can be!!!
You can text, but why text someone who you know who ahtes you, and who deffo would not appreciate being woken up by that tosser? Espcially knwoing that tosser had now got her phone number?

Are you really that dumb enough not to work it out, mr "I have a PHD" (Again, simlare quoting to Ross on friends!)

see your talking crap again I don;t have a PhD

I never had Donna's or anyone elses phone number
vibrio
Banned

5th Mar 04 at 20:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

he does this to me also

Daimo B

5th Mar 04 at 20:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I know he does it to others.

I can hardly make a reply without some cockish comment from him!

Anway, the weekend is here, and i am due to go out. Im sure Ross will reply back with something cockish again. Till then, adios!!!
J da Silva

5th Mar 04 at 20:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

he does this to me also

i dont mind ross, i have no morals over a keyboard
vibrio
Banned

5th Mar 04 at 20:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
I know he does it to others.

I can hardly make a reply without some cockish comment from him!

Anway, the weekend is here, and i am due to go out. Im sure Ross will reply back with something cockish again. Till then, adios!!!

Daimo - thats about as much cock as I can write
vibrio
Banned

5th Mar 04 at 20:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

he does this to me also

i dont mind ross, i have no morals over a keyboard

just don;t think I'll sleep with you for that
J da Silva

5th Mar 04 at 20:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ah bastard i was hoping you would sex me good and proper

<<  1    2    3    4  >>

New Poll