corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Body found.

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Body found.
Demo

User status: Offline
28th Jan 04 at 21:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

this is just shit. what the fuck is the world coming too
vibrio
Banned

28th Jan 04 at 21:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Demo
this is just shit. what the fuck is the world coming too

the world is not coming to anything. its just the fact that you hear about it.

seeing a dead body, unless it is a relative, is nothign major. seeing somthing die is not nice at all.
Ben
Banned

28th Jan 04 at 21:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sum 1 shud of said that to the police
Richie

28th Jan 04 at 21:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cheers Ian for doing what ur doing in the thread.

Now my little message:

Obviously we know nothing about how the body got there or why its there, we just discovered it.

Vibs seeing a dead body basically on your front door without reason of knowing why or how it got there is very major in my opinion, and seeing the body in the state it was in was another.

Also having your entire premesis totally sealed off and turned into a crime scene is also very major.

And as far as the pics bit is concerned, i find it totally disgusting. Vibs i heard about your recent and very upsetting event which i deeply sympathise with, but surely you wouldnt have wanted someone there taking photographs and posting them on here would you.

At the end of the day, ive come to terms with it, was just something me and my mother would rather not to have seen, but thats life.
Richie

29th Jan 04 at 02:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Tis still soooo outside, and bloody coppers are out there with lights on making enough noise
vibrio
Banned

29th Jan 04 at 10:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by AustinPXX
Cheers Ian for doing what ur doing in the thread.

Now my little message:

Obviously we know nothing about how the body got there or why its there, we just discovered it.

Vibs seeing a dead body basically on your front door without reason of knowing why or how it got there is very major in my opinion, and seeing the body in the state it was in was another.

Also having your entire premesis totally sealed off and turned into a crime scene is also very major.

And as far as the pics bit is concerned, i find it totally disgusting. Vibs i heard about your recent and very upsetting event which i deeply sympathise with, but surely you wouldnt have wanted someone there taking photographs and posting them on here would you.

At the end of the day, ive come to terms with it, was just something me and my mother would rather not to have seen, but thats life.

I would liked to have seen the scan yes but I was not able to be with Lynne when she went. I just dont; find dead body's particularly nasty
Richie

29th Jan 04 at 10:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yes but what also worries me the most is that we moved here so the younger ones (i have 2 young brothers and a sister) would have more things to do. They were frequently out in those fields and it could have been one of them.

Obviously Vibs you would have liked to have seen it but you wouldnt want the press to start printing pictures of you both rather upset without any form of consent ect.
LukeGSi

29th Jan 04 at 10:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by vibrio
you need to learn to take a joke

yeah but its not really all that funny is it!! I deal with that kinda sh*te on a regular basis and its hardly amusing!! I know u have a reputation for trying to go against the crowd with your comments but get a grip mate!! And congratulations if finding a decomposing body wouldnt bother u, im sure your mums proud but its obliviously had an effect on austinpxx so give the guy a break!!
Shane

29th Jan 04 at 11:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

dont worry mate i found the bloke who lived next door to me in his kitchen dead, he put a shotgun in his mouth now that wasnt nice, blood everywhere, i cant even look at the house n e more, still have dreams bout it,
Ally

29th Jan 04 at 11:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I know everyone was pretty shocked by what happened, the really bad thing is things like this are happening more and more often
chanel

1st Feb 04 at 23:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sorry to hear that, cant have been a nice experience. hope you and your mom are well.
Nath

1st Feb 04 at 23:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

not nice mate.

I remeber once i was at my nan's and her neighbours son came over and asked if she'd heard or seen his dad recently. She said no, which concerned him a bit.

Anyway after knocking for ages he looked through the window and saw something lying on the floor. He came over to get my dad who busted the door down and the guy found his dad dead on the floor. Died naturally but it was still unpleasant. He came over to my nan's and was in a right state, i was eating dinner but lost my appetite after seeing this poor bloke in hysterics
linzi_h

2nd Feb 04 at 10:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

im so sorry to here this. i think the world today is getting worse and worse, i would not b able to sleep again if i had seen it. good look mate in trying to get over this and hope you get all the support you can

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Body found. 22 database queries in 0.0077689 seconds