corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » martin_c and k17sty's corsa c's

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4    5  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author martin_c and k17sty's corsa c's
nathVTS

User status: Offline
29th Jan 04 at 08:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Winter is no excuse!!!!

As for the cable ties, wouldn't worry, the rest of the car is held together in the correct places, that Pritt Stick is good stuff you know!!

But seriously, that car is done properly, wouldn't worry, the cable ties are only there as the wheel is soo close to the arch.
K17STY

29th Jan 04 at 11:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hmmmm thats why the cable tie has broken and my bumper is hanging off, along with the arches!! annnnnyway winter is an excuse and im a girl
nathVTS

29th Jan 04 at 11:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hey, never said those cable ties came with any sort of guarantee!
K17STY

29th Jan 04 at 11:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

They should! Its only gonna get worse with 18"s on it too
corsa_dale

29th Jan 04 at 11:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah well whats the point goin on and on bout it,gonna have to have some reshaping of the arches and no doubt u is gonna change front or rear bumper anyways,all fuss over nout, ansd as its coming from a girl even more fuss over nothing,i agree ur worried but its the saying "u get what u pay 4" and for that money u paid,u got a complete show car bargain
nathVTS

29th Jan 04 at 11:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lol, word up Nick, hows tricks!! Don't put 18's on that car, looks best how it is, subtle, and subtle is good. A bad boy bonnet like on that little black number would look spot on though!
JAMIES CORSA

29th Jan 04 at 11:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

not keen on black one silver car looks nice
corsa_dale

29th Jan 04 at 11:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

im fine nath,bk to kirsty,look every1 is saying the corsa c is nice,and y is it nice? coz its subtle,it all depends on what taste u go 4,but changing it to yellow and slapping 18's on it,is not the way to go bout it
nathVTS

29th Jan 04 at 11:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Change?!?! I put alot of hard work + sweat into that car, let alone Nev, oh dear.
corsa_dale

29th Jan 04 at 11:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by nathVTS
Change?!?! I put alot of hard work + sweat into that car, let alone Nev, oh dear.

well of corsa she is the new owner and she ahs rights,but its a shame to c loads of hard work and labour and effort go to waste,

nathVTS

29th Jan 04 at 12:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lol, see what you've done there Nick, aye fair comment lad.

[Edited on 29-01-2004 by nathVTS]
corsa_dale

29th Jan 04 at 12:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
lol, see what you've done there Nick, aye fair comment lad.

[Edited on 29-01-2004 by nathVTS]

K17STY

29th Jan 04 at 14:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by corsa_dale
yeah well whats the point goin on and on bout it,gonna have to have some reshaping of the arches and no doubt u is gonna change front or rear bumper anyways,all fuss over nout, ansd as its coming from a girl even more fuss over nothing,i agree ur worried but its the saying "u get what u pay 4" and for that money u paid,u got a complete show car bargain

emmm no im not changing the front and rear bumpers. And i havent been going on and on about anything. And dnt even start "coming from a girl shit" A complete show car thats a joke!!
corsa_dale

29th Jan 04 at 15:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by K17STY
quote:
Originally posted by corsa_dale

emmm no im not changing the front and rear bumpers. And i havent been going on and on about anything. And dnt even start "coming from a girl shit" A complete show car thats a joke!!

it aint a joke it is complete show car,its attended donny shows,performance vauxhalll shows, trax,u name it,its been there
K17STY

29th Jan 04 at 15:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

that doesnt make it a complete show car
nathVTS

29th Jan 04 at 15:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Define a show car?! This is not aimed at you Kirsty, just wondering how to define a show car?! It's attended shows, it has been featured, it's as immaculate in the flesh (was anyway) as it looks in pics unlike most 'show' cars. It's far better than most 'Max Power' style shite cars with rediculous wheels, over sized bumpers etc etc. It's a tasteful car which most people in the Maxy Poo brigaid don't appreciate. If that car had a 2.0l in it it would be spot on, ie subtley styled, sorted suspension, fairly fast, bit like my S really!!!
corsa_dale

29th Jan 04 at 15:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Define a show car?! This is not aimed at you Kirsty, just wondering how to define a show car?! It's attended shows, it has been featured, it's as immaculate in the flesh (was anyway) as it looks in pics unlike most 'show' cars. It's far better than most 'Max Power' style shite cars with rediculous wheels, over sized bumpers etc etc. It's a tasteful car which most people in the Maxy Poo brigaid don't appreciate. If that car had a 2.0l in it it would be spot on, ie subtley styled, sorted suspension, fairly fast, bit like my S really!!!

trust me not that any1 has said anything bad bout nath or nev,but when it comes to cars they knw their shit
nathVTS

29th Jan 04 at 16:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Aye Nick, all our own work, ok, so I'm not mentioning the Nevmeister's class bit of cable tying here!!
corsa_dale

29th Jan 04 at 16:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Aye Nick, all our own work, ok, so I'm not mentioning the Nevmeister's class bit of cable tying here!!

K17STY

29th Jan 04 at 18:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

im not dissing any of Nevs work on the car (even his classy cable tying skills!), i love the car. . . if i didn't then i wouldn't have bought it. I knew i was going to buy it as soon as i heard it in the distance! The car will be in mint condition again once it been in to get a few bits fixed and a few bits changed. Im not going to go overly mad and change the car (bumpers, etc.), if i had wanted to do that i would have bought a brand new standard car (it would have been cheaper!!!!).

And i class a show car as a car thats 110% perfect and im sorry im not intentionally slagging anyone or there hard work but the way the car is it isn't.

[Edited on 29-01-2004 by K17STY]
Martin_C

29th Jan 04 at 18:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Winter is no excuse!!!!

As for the cable ties, wouldn't worry, the rest of the car is held together in the correct places, that Pritt Stick is good stuff you know!!

But seriously, that car is done properly, wouldn't worry, the cable ties are only there as the wheel is soo close to the arch.

i have 18s...on fk coilovers, combat bumpers, ET40 rims, i dont need cable ties...
Martin_C

29th Jan 04 at 18:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

its a pile of poo kirstys car, whats the solenoid wiring all about? and the amp cables hanging dangerously above the drivers feets and pedals! and the clunky suspension, and the arches held on with dodgy expanding foam shite....ha! show car...
K17STY

29th Jan 04 at 18:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Oi thats my car you!
Martin_C

29th Jan 04 at 18:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

but its trueeee
nathVTS

29th Jan 04 at 18:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yes but thats because your's doesn't sit low.

Some of the uninstalling of the ICE was done in a proper rush, I would've thought if the wires hanging down was a prob (they weren't hanging when the car was left) then thay'd be sorted in 5 mins. Clunky suspension is again, because it's low, has been confirmed professionally as not a problem.

Whats wrong with the soleniod wiring?

<<  1    2    3    4    5  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » martin_c and k17sty's corsa c's 22 database queries in 0.2032671 seconds