corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Vauxhall Omega

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Vauxhall Omega
Ben
Banned

User status: Offline
19th Jan 04 at 22:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yes they usually do , they norm buy top models !

and btw chaz , no way can a young driver afford a 3ltr insurance just incase u did not know!

3ltr is going to be un-economical. 2ltr is quick enuf
Jambo

19th Jan 04 at 22:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Audi A8s are mental machines, Omegas are cheap to run compared to an audi tho.

Depreciaiton on omegas is catastrophic which is why they are dirt cheap! THey are lovely cars, top gear rate them the only reason they arent highly regarded is cos it aint german! The ONLY reason!

I was too thinkin of getting one, allthough i dont think you should be buying an omega if u want a car to have "fun" in. There huge, not nimble. May handle well but would be a pain to drive hard.

If you want a nice bit of luxury at an affordable price with some good looks ( Your opinion may differ but hey i like em) Then an omega is a good choice!

Oh nik btw, those 4.2 quattros shift! My dad nearly brought one, he scared the shit outta the sales guy on the test drive lmao
Kris TD

19th Jan 04 at 22:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

my dad bought an omega 2.5 td as a project, cost him 650 quid not bad considering it has a bmw diesel engine. its the cd model in estate form, needed new headgasket but as he used to be in engine remanufacturing for 25 years that is no problem, also has some dents, but his hobbie is spraying so thats not a problem either. very nice car though, no rust atall which is amazing, very comfy, rear wheel drive, handles pretty well too
Martin_C

19th Jan 04 at 22:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i'll buy it off him for £750 if he sorts the engine and sprays it!
Kris TD

19th Jan 04 at 23:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

new head was 200 quid, he bought it as a toy, hes already got an a4 just wants a hobby.
it will be modified, its in our familys blood, noone in our family owns a standard car
ChazSXi

20th Jan 04 at 09:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ben
yes they usually do , they norm buy top models !

and btw chaz , no way can a young driver afford a 3ltr insurance just incase u did not know!

3ltr is going to be un-economical. 2ltr is quick enuf

I think u might find that early police cars (omega's) are in the log books as elite but are specced like a gls! windy windoew no aircon, no c/c wing mirrors etc!

Later ones get aircon and xenon lights but most dont have leather as it wears too quickly

2 litre by other omega owners is seen as very poor! like a 1.2 8v to the gsi and red top owners of corsa's!

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Vauxhall Omega 22 database queries in 0.0098791 seconds