corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » just driven my 2.0 for first time

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author just driven my 2.0 for first time
Colour-Tec Coachworks

User status: Offline
21st Jan 04 at 00:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

0-60 is something, which interests me. I like to know which car is capable of the speed quicker in idea conditions with factory settings i.e. wheels, tyres etc...
AK

21st Jan 04 at 03:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yes..... but it isnt as good an indication as 0-100. Gearing/weight etc starts to be dialed out of the equation more, giving a better indication of true performance

vibrio
Banned

21st Jan 04 at 09:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by big eck
Sorry to change the subject but Vibs how accurate is that we acceleration gizmo of yours???

I recon it is quite good. the road I run on seems to give me results which you could claim to be more accurate than trax
Tom

21st Jan 04 at 09:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

60 time is interesting, but if manufacturers had always used 0-73mph as a measure then this would also have interested me, it's just a benchmark, but yes 0-100 would be better

<<  1    2    3    4  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » just driven my 2.0 for first time 22 database queries in 0.0130529 seconds