corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Got done speeding again lastnight!!!!

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Got done speeding again lastnight!!!!
Dave Helium

User status: Offline
   18th Jan 04 at 17:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yea was away 2 a cruise and got busted going 89 in a 70 but i dont think it was my speed that they got because they told me that i was infront when i wasnt because i was getting overtaken by a blue fiesta and he was in front!!!!! so they came after me and gave me another 3 points and £60 fine! it wasnt till after i left i thought bastard i wasnt infront!!!
CorsaHayley

18th Jan 04 at 17:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

gutted
Stoneyginger
Premium Member

18th Jan 04 at 17:46   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You are Joking mate NOT again
Dave Helium

18th Jan 04 at 17:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

na im not joking! thats 3 times now! im going 2 be a good boy now for another year anyway! im still in my first 2 year thing because i had 2 resit my test!!!
cdcool1

18th Jan 04 at 17:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

when will you learn
Adam K

18th Jan 04 at 17:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i made it all the way from junc 18 of the m25 to junc 29 of the m25 without breaking 130mph more than twice last nice

some twat in a beemer kept cutting me up and throwing grit all over my car so i had to speed

[Edited on 18-01-2004 by Adam K]

[Edited on 18-01-2004 by Adam K]
MattyB

18th Jan 04 at 18:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

U speed. U pay the price. Simple As.

Obviously gettin done twice + resitting didnt teach u a lesson? Well more fool u.

I'm very happy to hear that the police are doing their job nowadays rather than relying on just Gatso's. So many speeding stories on here, mig, PGAC + PSOOC lately.

Matt
CorsaHayley

18th Jan 04 at 18:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

matty bet ur not saying that when/if u get caught!!
Davido

18th Jan 04 at 19:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

pisses me of hearing shite like this just drive sensible ffs..........dont even deserve to be driving ......grow up mate !!
vibrio
Banned

18th Jan 04 at 19:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

but what he says is the truth. you can't complain if you get caught.
carnoisseurcraig

19th Jan 04 at 09:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by daveyboyuk
pisses me of hearing shite like this just drive sensible ffs..........dont even deserve to be driving ......grow up mate !!

Here, thats a bit harsh mate. So you have never gone over 60mph.

There are some ppl who are just unlucky.

Dave has just been unlucky with the times he's been caught, i can vouch he is a cracking driver.
Tom

19th Jan 04 at 09:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Let's be realistic everyone speeds, be it 1mph or 30 mph over the limit, yeah if u get caught it's your own fault but, u can be unlucky for being caught I mean do u get caught every time u go over the limit, if this bloke has been caught several times it's not to say he speeds all the time or even excesively for that matter ....89mph is not excessive, depending on the circumstances so
willay
Organiser: South East, National Events
Premium Member

19th Jan 04 at 10:05   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Tom D
Let's be realistic everyone speeds, be it 1mph or 30 mph over the limit, yeah if u get caught it's your own fault but, u can be unlucky for being caught I mean do u get caught every time u go over the limit, if this bloke has been caught several times it's not to say he speeds all the time or even excesively for that matter ....89mph is not excessive, depending on the circumstances so

Tom

19th Jan 04 at 10:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by willay
quote:
Originally posted by Tom D

Wow I got sumfin out in the way I wanted it to cum across for once
willay
Organiser: South East, National Events
Premium Member

19th Jan 04 at 10:22   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Craig6682

19th Jan 04 at 10:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Bastards

Sorry mate !!!

MattyB

19th Jan 04 at 11:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've not denied that i speed, as it has said, we ALL speed.

However, do u not spot the re-occuring pattern mate? U've had to retake ur test becuase u've been caught twice, which is bad enough? Now u've got caught again.

I'd say thats more than bad luck or co-incidence.

Harsh it is, but i state the truth. And yes, once i've been caught speeding 3 times, i will to be annoyed........i wont however come onto this forum and moan about it!

Matt
Davido

22nd Jan 04 at 18:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by carnoisseurcraig
quote:
Originally posted by daveyboyuk

Here, thats a bit harsh mate. So you have never gone over 60mph.

There are some ppl who are just unlucky.

Dave has just been unlucky with the times he's been caught, i can vouch he is a cracking driver.

my opinion is it wud be some1 like himwho wud smash into my car for driving like a loon thats all
Lucky B

22nd Jan 04 at 18:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Nae luck Dave, you just need to keep your heed doon for a wee while.
Mistamist

22nd Jan 04 at 18:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Golden rule of speeding............dont get caught. seriously though, i have never met anyone who has never broken the speed limit. makes me laugh when people moan about speeding. fair enough if ya wanna do over a ton, keep it on the motorway, not outside a school.
Majority of people on here speed, if they didnt then why would they want all these extra bits and bobs for their engines to make them faster??? do you really wanna get to 30 that quick? I speed, i admit it, but i dont do it in certain places, IE places where it would endanger pedestrians, and also places i dont know, where police may be sitting round the corner.
mav

22nd Jan 04 at 19:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

"Golden rule of speeding............dont get caught"

Phil Hall

22nd Jan 04 at 19:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

At the end of the day if your breaking the law your breaking the law, simple as that. You have no grounds for complaint.

Its like if I was to get caught smoking a J, Fairy Muff, I was breaking the law and I knew the risks. It may be a bit of bad luck but you still cant complain.
Nath

22nd Jan 04 at 20:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by MattyB
U speed. U pay the price. Simple As.

Obviously gettin done twice + resitting didnt teach u a lesson? Well more fool u.

I'm very happy to hear that the police are doing their job nowadays rather than relying on just Gatso's. So many speeding stories on here, mig, PGAC + PSOOC lately.

Matt

It'll please you to hear that a guy at my work got randomly pulled and got given a producer.............................................Did i not mention he has no license, no tax, no insurance, and no MOT certificate.................oops!
Nath

22nd Jan 04 at 20:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Also if i got caught speeding once i think i'd calm down a bit and take it easy. I thought i got flashed once doing 45 in a 40 but it turned out to be a guy taking a photo and his flash went off. That alone shit me up and it took 6 weeks before i realised what had happened. And yes everyone does speed.

[Edited on 22-01-2004 by Nath]
k3vmcb

7th Jan 07 at 15:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

no way dave thats shit u better hurry and sell the turbo so u dont boot it up again and get caught speedin hehe. thats well shit i hope u doin something about it lol ?

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Got done speeding again lastnight!!!! 22 database queries in 0.0988772 seconds