corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Best Lighting for number plate???

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Best Lighting for number plate???
Greasemonkey

User status: Offline
12th Jan 04 at 15:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Think i will get these number plate bolt light things for minw, do they light the plate up ok, its gonna be on a standard GSI rear with no recess how the hell do i mount the plate and lights
cheers
Arnie

12th Jan 04 at 15:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Their not too bad, not as good as the original but I've never been pulled with them on (touch wood)!

They screw onto the number plate so I aint got a clue how your gonna make your number plate sit flush on the boot!
Greasemonkey

12th Jan 04 at 15:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

LOL i meant the plate is gonna be on the rear bumper it aint had a fiesta recess plastic welded in or nothing, the boot lid wont have anything on, just wanna know how to fix the plat to me bumper and light it
Arnie

12th Jan 04 at 15:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well the lights are just screwed through the number plate so their easy enough fitted but I don't know how your gonna attach the number plate!

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll