corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » the best inlet manifold

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author the best inlet manifold
broster
Premium Member

User status: Offline
24th Dec 03 at 16:07   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

no it also gives good low down power, i think its a good alrounder, more useable power, no need to rev the engine high to get the most from it like the manzel, but they do work in totally different ways
miles

24th Dec 03 at 16:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Also with a unichip you would keep the knock sensor, the cold start map, the lambda control and the standard wiring.
miles

24th Dec 03 at 16:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I dont know about anyone else but when I fitted my mantzel it gave loads more power/torque everywhere. I had the standard rev limit and had great gains from it.
broster
Premium Member

24th Dec 03 at 16:11   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Greasemonkey also has the manzel with no chip, and his seems to go well from what hes told me, never had it running for long tho!
Dbilascorsa

25th Sep 05 at 18:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Joff
No, the Lexmaul ram induction is not available for the C16XE.

Nope you're wright, but you could get creative and get the aluminium under inletmanifold of the X16XE and use that to put it on your C16Xe, that's the same Mantzel does

And donot use a superchip, unless you intend to keep your engine standard (airfilter and exhaust are ok). I had lots of troubles to get my engine (various remaps by Superchips) running correctly (Dbilas TB's, Dbilas cams 262 degrees etc etc). Finally drove to Dbilas near Frankfurt (I live near Rotteram ) for a rolling road remapchip.
Now got between 160 and 170hp from my X16XE.
Wrighty

25th Sep 05 at 18:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thread digger..

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll