corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Caraudiodirect.co.uk

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Caraudiodirect.co.uk
the_legend_of_yrag

User status: Offline
20th Dec 03 at 10:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Has anyone had dealings with them?

I ordered my dynamat from them on november the 10th, and by the end of the month it still hadn't come, so i called them and they said it would be in for the start of december, still nothing, can't call em today as there only open mon-fri, good thing is no money has been taken from my account.

Anyone know of there customer services? How good it is etc.

Cheers
Daimo B

20th Dec 03 at 10:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Never actually bought anythign from them, but the forum is very very good for ICE technical knowledge.

Worked out how to get all my old ICE system working from scratch from that lot
the_legend_of_yrag

20th Dec 03 at 10:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yer i had signed up for that forum but never got the chance to take a look at it.

Also the amp im getting is cheapest from them so don't want that taking months either, although i need the dynamat befor the amp
Scotty_B

20th Dec 03 at 11:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Bought my whole ICE system from them at different times. All stock items were delivered within 2-3 days. I would reccommend them to anyone. Sorry to hear that mate but I'd probably put it down to the Christmas post. If you paid by credit card then you can legally cancel the order or ask for your money back as you didn't receive the goods within 30 days of purchase.
the_legend_of_yrag

20th Dec 03 at 11:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yer thing is they havnt taken the money out yet, it's just i wana know whats going on with it as i need to push on with my install, they could atleast e-mail me to say whats going on! And to say it will be with them early december aswell and not have it!!

I have also heard good things, so we will see when i order my amp from them!
johns purple beast

20th Dec 03 at 12:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ive has the same problem with Illusion autostyle been waitin 3 weeks 4 my bumper now he said it'l b here friday mornin
Trotty

20th Dec 03 at 14:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Give them a call and ask - I've used them a few times and they've always been excellent TBH
wainey

20th Dec 03 at 15:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

had my sub from them and they gave first class service, even though they sent the wrong sub but they sent the right one out next day via special carraige, cant complain!
essexracer

20th Dec 03 at 18:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yea iv dealt with them a quite a few times...they are great!

try to speak to David or Martin and explain to them wats happened and im sure they will sort it out

james
J da Silva

20th Dec 03 at 18:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

got my ICE from them and delivery was about 7 days which is good, only ordered the once tho

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Caraudiodirect.co.uk 22 database queries in 0.0121782 seconds