corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » help with snooper

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author help with snooper
rollin

User status: Offline
25th Nov 03 at 19:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

does anyone out there own a snooper? i have the problem that it doesnt seem to be pickin up all the speed cameras infact its pickin up very few, there all gatsos, i was wondering could it be that they are not turned on maybe? also it seems to pick up signals ie if im driving through town etc so i presume its working ok is there any way to check?
broster
Premium Member

26th Nov 03 at 19:01   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

it will pick up loadsa crap signals, interferance wise, givin loadsa false alarms! i had one and got rid of it and got a road angel instead. also they dont pick up gatso very much as they face the back of your car.
MOB

26th Nov 03 at 19:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

some gatso's are not turned on hence it will not beep!

New Poll