corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Angel Eye Quads......

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4    5  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Angel Eye Quads......
Kerry

User status: Offline
19th Nov 03 at 13:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

there may be some truth in that kus claire had to have her bumper cut slightly iirc
mike16v

19th Nov 03 at 13:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

o rite well he sed he wud send mine end of lastweek, or v lastest of this monday, but now its wed and no word
carnoisseurcraig

19th Nov 03 at 15:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well i spoke to him yesterday and he said he was having trouble with the sub contracters. I have a few people who are getting worried about their lights as am i.

If they aint here for sat then il be creating F**K
Mo

19th Nov 03 at 16:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

go craig! go craig!!
Kerry

19th Nov 03 at 18:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

im feeling the same way about somethin i ordered
dafydd

19th Nov 03 at 18:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i have a set for a clio 16valve and am not terribly pleased about the service/ quality, not the best money i ever spent
dafydd

19th Nov 03 at 18:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

has any1 got a pair of these, im slightly confused, have wired them up correctly, nut the indicators still flash double speed as if a bulbs out but it isnt. I think its because the bulb is loads smaller guys the only way i can think of getting around it is by using a resister
flipmo

19th Nov 03 at 18:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by dafydd
has any1 got a pair of these, im slightly confused, have wired them up correctly, nut the indicators still flash double speed as if a bulbs out but it isnt. I think its because the bulb is loads smaller guys the only way i can think of getting around it is by using a resister

just keep the original indicator bulbs attatched but hide them behind bumper and wrap tape around them so the flasher wont think u have a bulb out
dafydd

19th Nov 03 at 18:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

wot and just split the wire to join the new uns mate? i think i get where ur coming from but not good value for money is it when uve spent 360 quid.cheers
Kerry

19th Nov 03 at 19:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

when claire first put hers on they smoked

sorted it though
dafydd

19th Nov 03 at 19:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

why was that kerry?do u have a set?
Kerry

19th Nov 03 at 20:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

no i dont have a set dont even think they do em for vectra and personally i think its alot of money

im waitin to drop on some facelift lights to be honest

as for claires it was somat to do with wiring cant remember if it was hers or the lights fault
m-dot

19th Nov 03 at 21:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

im just gonna put some LEDs round my light and I have some angel eyes
Dom

19th Nov 03 at 21:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

btw, if you had quad lights, could you use angle eyes as indicator lights? (if they were flashing of course). Does anyone what the legal side of things would be? And also, could you get them to be a bright enoughb orange?
cheers
Dom

19th Nov 03 at 23:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by VisibleMan
btw, if you had quad lights, could you use angle eyes as indicator lights? (if they were flashing of course). Does anyone what the legal side of things would be? And also, could you get them to be a bright enoughb orange?
cheers

anyone got any ideas on this?
TOMAS

19th Nov 03 at 23:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ok people ive got to be straight PLEASE do not use this guy!! All im saying is im 21 and have just started working in our family Debt Recovery Business for the High Sheriff and lets just say members of my family know Al even better than I do and lets just say my family aint into modded cars
Basically he aint that good with his money. I think those lights are a bleeding ripoff, just out of interest I went in and spoke to someone who works on kits in their about 4months ago and asked him to call me when they were ready as I wanted some, the chap said they would be ready in a couple of weeks and would like up-front payment I refused and said call me, I never recieved a phone call. I'd get your cash back people and lay it down when he has goods. It aint even his own place, its a relations and couples up as a building flooring/carpet/window tinting/bodystyling outlet. hummm DODGEY !!
Kerry

20th Nov 03 at 09:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

carnoisseurcraig

20th Nov 03 at 09:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thats not good. I will be chasing these up i can assure you. But i gotta warn ya thou thomas. He can have you for slander. If he read that he could get a solicitor involved.
mike16v

20th Nov 03 at 13:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

craig edit that out then, if he has read it he may not be smart enuff to sue, but now u gave him the idea hw still aint called me back, may be sending the boys round soon
TOMAS

20th Nov 03 at 14:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

LOL slander. He doesnt know me that well, and all I have done is sugested that people in my family, who he doesnt know are in my family know him quite well and also merely stated some of my familys occupation. Mouthing off about how bad I feel his business is in a post is the least of his problems. If he can pull up the cash for a solicitor with the CCJ's he has just to attempt to sue me then he needs his head testing
carnoisseurcraig

20th Nov 03 at 14:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

LOL harsh but possibly fair.
corsa starter

20th Nov 03 at 14:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i knwo what ill be doin... and thts makin my own witht eh help of tht tutorial
mike16v

20th Nov 03 at 19:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

any1 heard from him??
Wolf In Welsh Clothing

20th Nov 03 at 19:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No!
Gonna be ringing tomorrow!
Again!

[Edited on 20-11-2003 by Wolf In Welsh Clothing]
Claire Richardson

20th Nov 03 at 22:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well I would have posted something earlier guys, but I've been REALLY REALLY poorley with the flu
To let you all know, I rang Al last week, the same as I did the week before and the week before that and the week...... you get my drift.
Each time he says 'they'll be ready next week'
It got to the point where I said 'If they're not done by next week then I want a full refund and wait till another company starts producing them. It shouldnt take long for it to kick off somewhere else'
He understood where I was coming from but ASSURED me I'd have them the next week.
Insidently, whether its true or a yarn, he has said that another bodyshop was taking care of moulding kits as well as the lights and they have been pissing him about BIG style with other customers on his back for stuff too.
He has now apparently got his own unit where he'll be producing all the stuff himself (well guys that work for him anyways), so that he's not relying on other people. If thats the case then then he's learnt the hard way and should now be able to set the buisness up reliably (if thats the case!!)
I went to Nottingham as arranged on Monday to pick up my lights. They were ready!!!!!!!!!!!!
BUT, not at the shop
So I had to wait from 10.30am till2.30pm for him to sort himself out, get to the bodyshop to pick the lights up and get back to me.
Then it took another hour to try and sort out the problem with the shape of the lights (one side different to other). A problem that should have been sorted when they were moulded (thats what I was waiting for)
Came away from the shop WITH the lights, but not really overwhelmed with the quality and the fact that the lights are still not identicle.
I came down with flu the very same day and the lights are still in the back of my car.
I'm in two minds whether to spray them up and fit them to see if if its just me nit picking at the moulds and they look OK or whether to not bother with them at all and get a refund
Might get chance to fit them tomorrow without them being sprayed up, just to get a look. Probably take a couple of pics too, but TBH, even tho I got my set slightly discounted for the advertising I did, I would not be happy spending the full whack on them only to find they are not quite right.
I think it only fair for me to post a couple of pics of the lights as they are anyway so you can see what you're getting for your money and let you decide.
I feel quite guilty TBH seen as though I was giving him all the plugs and recommending him and he's let me and everyone else down.
In fact, two minutes, I'll get the lights out the car and do the pics now..............................................................

<<  1    2    3    4    5  >>

New Poll