corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Harry Rednapp - Court Case

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Harry Rednapp - Court Case
Ben J

User status: Offline
24th Jan 12 at 09:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

So what will happen then? Get off lightly? Porridge?

Artists impression of HR first day in court.....

http://cupwinkcook.net/trout/arry.gif
Nismo

24th Jan 12 at 09:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think he will get some kind of fine... and that will be it, either way im not sure what effect it will have on him becoming the next england manager, Im sure that if he gets done for it the FA probably wont want him, although not like theres any scandals in football anyway.
chrisritch

24th Jan 12 at 10:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I would love it if he got sent down
Marc

24th Jan 12 at 10:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I did when I read he had an account in his dogs name.
Jake

24th Jan 12 at 12:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i didnt know what he done until today and i cant believe the amount of stick he's had from bitter people. if it was up to me i would've had my wages put into an offshore account. fuck paying tax it dont get put to good use
chrisritch

24th Jan 12 at 12:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Jake
i didnt know what he done until today and i cant believe the amount of stick he's had from bitter people. if it was up to me i would've had my wages put into an offshore account. fuck paying tax it dont get put to good use

We all have to pay it on normal wages so why should that twitchy faced cunt be able to get away with it considering the amount he is earning anyway?
Tom

24th Jan 12 at 12:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by chrisritch
quote:

We all have to pay it on normal wages so why should that twitchy faced cunt be able to get away with it considering the amount he is earning anyway?

Exactly, just because he's got the cockney wideboy/jack the lad persona doesn't mean he should be trying to evade paying tax FFS.
Jake

24th Jan 12 at 13:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

small portion of his earnings over the years dont see how its a big deal. guarantee there are business owners out there doing the same sort of thing on a daily basis. also i think its funny how i reckon most people would want to get away with not paying taxes if they could

[Edited on 24-01-2012 by Jake]
Tom

24th Jan 12 at 13:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
small portion of his earnings over the years dont see how its a big deal. guarantee there are business owners out there doing the same sort of thing on a daily basis. also i think its funny how i reckon most people would want to get away with not paying taxes if they could

Give your head a wobble. There being annoyed about taxes and then there's stepping over the line and evading paying tax. He wasn't trying to use an accounting loophole to get out of paying some tax on this chunk of money, he knowingly completely bypassed the proper process. Is it ok for people to be claiming dole when they are working etc?

[Edited on 24-01-2012 by Tom]
Nath

24th Jan 12 at 13:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not to mention where and how the money came about, on the back of a transfer.
Jake

24th Jan 12 at 13:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Tom
quote:

Give your head a wobble. There being annoyed about taxes and then there's stepping over the line and evading paying tax. He wasn't trying to use an accounting loophole to get out of paying some tax on this chunk of money, he knowingly completely bypassed the proper process. Is it ok for people to be claiming dole when they are working etc?

[Edited on 24-01-2012 by Tom]

ok mate
Tom

24th Jan 12 at 13:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Nath
Not to mention where and how the money came about, on the back of a transfer.

Exactly, he's known for getting back handers, doing dodgy transfers, he needs to at least get a bollocking from the tax man!
mwg

24th Jan 12 at 13:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Everyone has taken cash and not paid tax at some point, I know I do. He just took it to the limit

On the one hand I say good on him cos I hate the fact you get screwed for tax all the time and like I say everyone gets away with a bit of tax free money from time to time just to a lesser extent but on the other hand if we didn't pay tax the country would be on its knees.
Jake

24th Jan 12 at 13:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

if it was arsene wenger or wee mental kenny there would be a couple of people giving this a wide berth
JonnyJ

24th Jan 12 at 13:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've earned 1000's in photography and graphic design work that i havent paid a dime on...*

*DISCLAIMER FOR POLICE, obviously this is just an internet lie to make me look good to the internet people

maybe
Tom

24th Jan 12 at 13:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
if it was arsene wenger or wee mental kenny there would be a couple of people giving this a wide berth

Not a chance, they aren't dodgy characters either, he's well known for it. I hope he still gets the england job though, be funny to see what strikers he can sign for the NT.
Tom

24th Jan 12 at 13:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by JonnyJ
I've earned 1000's in photography and graphic design work that i havent paid a dime on...*

Regardless, would you be happy if he was in charge of York and siphoning money from deals?
Nismo

24th Jan 12 at 14:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Anyone on here would stick up for there club manager, Tom if it was King Kenny, you wouldnt give a toss about it

I know what hes done is wrong but as other had said, everyone is guilty of it, and i know theres people out there worse than what he does.

Problem with this is.... what teams the Jury support
JonnyJ

24th Jan 12 at 14:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Tom
quote:

Regardless, would you be happy if he was in charge of York and siphoning money from deals?

Money? In our transfer deals? He'd have probably managed to squeeze about £6.58 out of it all

[Edited on 24-01-2012 by JonnyJ]
Whittie

24th Jan 12 at 16:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Off Shore account was in the name of Rosie, his Dog
Dave

24th Jan 12 at 17:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Tom
quote:

Even if it was written into his contract that he got 10% of the profits of any player he sells, paid by the club? Filtering into an offshore bank account to avoid tax is dodgy, how he earned the money isn't.
Marc

24th Jan 12 at 18:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hope it ruins any chance of him being England manager.

I don't care how England do, I just don't think I can bear to hear what drivel he has to say when they don't win.
Rob_Quads

24th Jan 12 at 18:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Nismo
I know what hes done is wrong but as other had said, everyone is guilty of it, and i know theres people out there worse than what he does.

But if he is allowed to get away with it then why should I pay tax over the next few years. It will make a hell of a lot more difference to me not to pay tax on my next 200k than it will have him.

He should be banged to rights.

Yes people do it but those that do it know the risks. If they get caught its tough luck, man up, accept it and move on. Same as speeding fines.
Nath

24th Jan 12 at 18:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

^^ Seconded.
Ben J

24th Jan 12 at 20:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If he gets off then no fucker will bother paying tax again.

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Harry Rednapp - Court Case 23 database queries in 0.0920112 seconds