corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Serious dilema no piss taking pls

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Serious dilema no piss taking pls
Tom

User status: Offline
5th Jul 03 at 17:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Right this is a long story.

My best (who i have n#been best mate with 4 years and have been thru alot with .... pls take this into account) his bird, couple of other mates were out about 6 weeks ago.

There is a tradition of us all getting really pissed up n doing stoopid mad things that we each tell eachother about, we were out on this night out and apparantley i told his bird i wanted to rattle her (which i wud never ever think to do in any state, but apparantley i did) we spoke n stuff woke up next day and aint spoke to him since.

Been out with a few of mine/his mutual friends and txtd him a few times to try n sort going 4 a drink to discuss, and sort out cos' as i say he's my best mate.

He aint replied 4 ages n stuff n baiscally i've lost most of my friends as a result of this.

What do u think i shud do?

Realise this sounds really bad, and it is but i duno wot to do.

Please don't call me a wanka n stuff n say u deserve stuff cos' i just don't need no more of that.

We all used to go out n do mad stuff, can't be assed going in2 sum of it but has included him get pilled up n shagin another girl n me tryin to pull mingers n not knowing y the next day (or even who til' mates told me).

Feelin really down as have only really seen g/friend n work mates for 6 weeks oh and a few other good mates who have stood by me n think he's over reacting.

what to do?
Tom

5th Jul 03 at 17:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

which is also why i've been on here so much lately

feel like a geek spending so much time here
Drew
Banned

5th Jul 03 at 17:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

u wanker - nah just joking

have ya tried going round and talking to him face to face about it?
kinkycorsa

5th Jul 03 at 17:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

awww sounds bad

Firstly > drugs are bad shudnt do it

Secondly > go round his house to talk about it tell him your sorry and explain. Buy him a bunch of flowers or a tickets to Max live or sumfin to let him know how sorry you are.

gd luck
vibrio
Banned

5th Jul 03 at 17:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Tom D
Right this is a long story.

My best (who i have n#been best mate with 4 years and have been thru alot with .... pls take this into account) his bird, couple of other mates were out about 6 weeks ago.

There is a tradition of us all getting really pissed up n doing stoopid mad things that we each tell eachother about, we were out on this night out and apparantley i told his bird i wanted to rattle her (which i wud never ever think to do in any state, but apparantley i did) we spoke n stuff woke up next day and aint spoke to him since.

Been out with a few of mine/his mutual friends and txtd him a few times to try n sort going 4 a drink to discuss, and sort out cos' as i say he's my best mate.

He aint replied 4 ages n stuff n baiscally i've lost most of my friends as a result of this.

What do u think i shud do?

Realise this sounds really bad, and it is but i duno wot to do.

Please don't call me a wanka n stuff n say u deserve stuff cos' i just don't need no more of that.

We all used to go out n do mad stuff, can't be assed going in2 sum of it but has included him get pilled up n shagin another girl n me tryin to pull mingers n not knowing y the next day (or even who til' mates told me).

Feelin really down as have only really seen g/friend n work mates for 6 weeks oh and a few other good mates who have stood by me n think he's over reacting.

what to do?

ignore it. so what you'd like to have his girlfriend.
Tom

5th Jul 03 at 17:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thanx 4 replying but I feel like i can't face him now been 2 long, n used to see him bout 4 times a week 4 about 5-6 years.

I know we cud sort it n stuff if we spoke but i can't seem to find the balls to speak to him.

Trotty

5th Jul 03 at 17:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Agreed - I reckon he's over-reacting. You were all pissed, you all know each other well, what's he worried about? Call him and tell him to stop being a woman and go down the pub
Red_SXi

5th Jul 03 at 17:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm sure if it was a one off, and he's your BEST mate he'd forgive you..... Wouldn't he ? Especially if you explain you was pissed etc.

[Edited on 05-07-2003 by Red_Sxi]
kinkycorsa

5th Jul 03 at 17:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Thanx 4 replying but I feel like i can't face him now been 2 long, n used to see him bout 4 times a week 4 about 5-6 years.

I know we cud sort it n stuff if we spoke but i can't seem to find the balls to speak to him.

You have got to swallow your pride and just go round > if you don't do it soon it will be even longer and even harder and a good friendship lost. Repair it now while you still can
Tom

5th Jul 03 at 17:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Mad1 all my so called mates r stickin with him.
I'm tryin to think sensible about this, i've tried gettin him 2 cum 4 a bevvy with me n stuff but just aint working.

Vibs nah mate don't want his bird at all.

cheers trotty
kinkycorsa

5th Jul 03 at 17:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Tom

5th Jul 03 at 17:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yer i know but he's an angry little bastard n won't be able to get thru to him if i just turn up.

Redsxi, that's the worst part i reckon, we always said we'd never do that shit n i still wudn't.

I've had one of my mates bag off with one of my ex's n i 4gave him.

well stressed have been 4 weeks, will just drink sum more beer spose 4 now.
Tom

5th Jul 03 at 17:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

kinky corsa?
Drew
Banned

5th Jul 03 at 17:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

buy a crate of beer - turn up on his doorstep with it - get pissed together
kinkycorsa

5th Jul 03 at 17:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
kinky corsa?

wot????? was only sayin wot i think u shud do
Tom

5th Jul 03 at 18:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Drew as i say this all sounds so simple just that it aint.

Spose i justneed to keep texting (aint even spoke on the phone) and hope he'll remember the fact that we've been best mates 4 years.

Oh the fact that another lad who he's been spending loads of time with lately is a shit stirrin prick and don't like me speaking my mind to him has a lot to do with it too.
Tom

5th Jul 03 at 18:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by kinkycorsa

No i meant this
kinkycorsa

5th Jul 03 at 18:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Drew as i say this all sounds so simple just that it aint.

Spose i justneed to keep texting (aint even spoke on the phone) and hope he'll remember the fact that we've been best mates 4 years.

Oh the fact that another lad who he's been spending loads of time with lately is a shit stirrin prick and don't like me speaking my mind to him has a lot to do with it too.

sorry to be insensitive but this sounds like ur a married couple and he has gone off with a new man ( thought i'd lighten the mood)

[Edited on 05-07-2003 by kinkycorsa]
vibrio
Banned

5th Jul 03 at 18:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Fuck his girlfriend to really piss him off for being a pussy
DJGoMatt

i reckon he's a bit immature carrying on like that, i do some really bad things when im out and they get forgotten about,
I had a mate ignoring me last week over something that happened, so i rang his house and spoke to his parents about it to see if they would speak sense into him, it worked, could be worth a try.
Tom

Yeah i thought that when i wrote it but didn't know how to put it aprt from " this other lad who he's been spending time with"
kinkycorsa

5th Jul 03 at 18:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Yeah i thought that when i wrote it but didn't know how to put it aprt from " this other lad who he's been spending time with"

like i said lightens the mood u'll sort it mate gd luck anyways im off out
BabyBlade

5th Jul 03 at 18:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Find a new mate, i would. cant stand mates like that. u were drunk nothing happened, girls come and go but what happened to best mates stickin together?!?!
Tom

5th Jul 03 at 18:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

DJGo would do but spose i'm bein bit of a pussy it's been weeks, parents proly only used 2 have a pint or 2 for a BIG NIGHT OUT SO WOULDN'T UNDERSTAND :MAD:

oops caps
DJGoMatt

5th Jul 03 at 18:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

worst people are ones that forget there mates when a girl comes along, but always regret it when they split up
thing is, parents might not understand the situation but if you can get them to say to him you wish it hadnt happened etc then he has heard it for definate and cant really ignore them, plus his mum will probably chase it up after a week and see if its sorted, and if not will probably say he's immature. i know my mam would

[Edited on 05-07-2003 by DJGoMatt]

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Serious dilema no piss taking pls 22 database queries in 0.0956051 seconds