corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » North West and North Wales » Bolton People

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Bolton People
Ian
Site Administrator

User status: Offline
24th Feb 03 at 01:04   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Get your names down in here with a little bit about yourself and what car you have.
Mo

25th Feb 03 at 13:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm Mo, i'm 20 and I drive a 1.6 16v sport. Not had it long so there's nowt done to it, but it came witha front splitter and a set of standard side skirts.
L33 LEG
Banned

28th Feb 03 at 10:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hey peeps, mi names LEE, but mi m8s call me LEG. drive 1.2 16v corsa b, not much done to it-jus alloys,lowered,lexus,exhaust,and of course I.C.E. you will know which is mi car, jus look out for the reg (L33 LEG). I live in blackburn, but i am always in or around bolton.

pleased to meet u all!

LEG
GLSi GUY

2nd Mar 03 at 13:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hello, my names Rob. i drive a rally 'kinda' style silver corsa, with 4 nice big spotlights on the front.
i'm usually in bolton on a thursday, and sometimes during the weekend.

Thursday nights is the Bolton cruise, get ur ass down to Tesco's Car park (the far side) at 7:30 ish, the convoy leaves at 80 to the location. its a good, freindly meet, and if you find me then i'll get Chris to introduce you to the regualrs. about 60ish cars, and 200 people, usually.

Rob
L33 LEG
Banned

2nd Mar 03 at 17:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

r8 rob, did u see me last thursday. cos i saw u and ur spot lights!

LEG
GLSi GUY

2nd Mar 03 at 20:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

no i didnt see ya m8. you should have come over and said hi. cant belive i didnt see ya :s

will you be there this week?

Rob

Rob
dja

3rd Mar 03 at 00:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hiya Lads,im dave,28(still20 at heart)drive a near standard corsa gsi except a Stainless zaust and gmax/apex suspension,astra 16v discs/calipers.
Got 110bhp@5833rpm on the rollers at well lane turbo.
L33 LEG
Banned

4th Mar 03 at 11:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

r8 rob, thought u wud had seen me. iwas parked at entrance in bolton and next to simons corsa at tescos. anyways i may b up this week, depends. i really need to cut down mi petrol, did 1500miles last week, so i need to cut down.

LEG
GLSi GUY

4th Mar 03 at 11:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lol, 1500 miles? feck.

simon witht he two 15 inch vega subs?

did you speak to me?

i didnt realise it was your car, lol, i should have looked at ur reg. what a dummass i am. i'll be there this week as usual, and this time i'll be checkin the reg of all the corsas, lol

[Edited on 04-03-2003 by GLSi GUY]
C2RL R

4th Mar 03 at 20:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

alright fellas, Im Carl and i'm 20. Drive a slightyly modded 1.0ltr . hopefully gettin a kit fitted soon. I live in radcliffe and have been to a couple of Bolton meets. Is the tesco u lads mean the one next to the Reebok???
L33 LEG
Banned

5th Mar 03 at 18:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

k then rob, so u did see my car then. the one wiv the corsasport sticker on windscreen.

after i heard simons subs, i know for definate that i need to buy a couple of 15" rockford fosgates.

im not sure yet if im comin, i may b there, may be not.

c u around,

LEG
GLSi GUY

5th Mar 03 at 18:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lol, those subs are freakin mental, you can hear yourself shout when your inside it!

corsacarl, yeah its the tesco's next to the reebock, we usually meet at the far side of the car park.

Rob
Adi

6th Apr 03 at 16:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Evening Chaps...
Long time no see Carl...

Anyways... Adi, 21 wiv Black 1400.

Not bin crusin 4 ages, let me know when nxt meet is... cheers. Adi
GLSi GUY

6th Apr 03 at 18:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

every thursday m8
C2RL R

12th Apr 03 at 12:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

alright Adi? are u goin to the meet in may where that guy is filming it?
corsa_boy

18th Apr 03 at 16:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

see loads of modded cars driving past me on a thursday whilst im in the que for ikon
GLSi GUY

20th Apr 03 at 10:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thats us m8, he he he he.
corsa_boy

22nd Apr 03 at 17:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ive been to a couple of meets at bolton it didnt get busy at all when i was going though...

what does ya car look like mate? if i see ya on thursday whilst im in the que ill give ya a shout!!
GLSi GUY

25th Apr 03 at 18:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i have a silver corsa with black back lights, GSi kit and standard wheels at the mo.

Rob
markandrewrollason

26th Apr 03 at 15:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hiya, 19 bin drivin for about 6 month now had my corsa for about 6weeks takin my time with the mods as dont wanna go tacky and spoil what is a nice car allready.

New to corsa sport ive got a T reg (T978FFM) Beep if u see us ! 1999 corsa sxi arden blue pretty much standard at the mo apart from the ice plenty of it, full alpine system mp3 head unit alpine 6x9's alpine sub and amp, after the combat 2 wide arch body kit from PVD when i come back from my hols ! want some dare v2's ? what u think about em with a 35 - 40 mm drop ? gonna get most of the stuff from sound & styles on bolton road if any of u know it ? Anyway i live in Farnworth but im usually round walkden tesco's car park that sorta area

Hope to hear from u all soon with idea's, hopefully goin to that film thing at the reebok on the 3/4th of may anyway so c u then,

Mark

[Edited on 26-04-2003 by markandrewrollason]
L33 LEG
Banned

26th Apr 03 at 16:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hey mark, LEG ere (silver corsa - L33 LEG), yes ive heard of sound and styles, they got mi m8 sum 17s on his corsa - they did a gud job and price i think!

i was going to that film thing at reebok, after all i was the one who suggested going reebok to hold it, but mi parents hav taken mi car off for the mo, so it may be weeks b4 i get it back, lol!I may get a lift tho of sum of mi m8s to go down - shud be a laugh!

and also there is a weekly meet up in bolton every thursday. we meet at the tesco car park by reebok between 7.30-8.00, we then have a little cruise down to the car park were the meet is situated. There is usually loads of cars down there, but recently it is lacking a few but hopefully it is going to get bigger again!

so i hope u decide to come down to the meet and i hope to see u next sunday!

LEG

and yes i will beep if i see you!
markandrewrollason

26th Apr 03 at 21:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi LEG,

Thanx for gettin back to me, think ill take u up on that offer of gettin up to that meet at the tesco's nr the reebok need to start gettin idea's and suggestions for the car as i said its in standard form at the mo, So whats ur car like ? wheels bodylit etc ?

Get back to us when u can,

Mark
L33 LEG
Banned

27th Apr 03 at 07:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hi mark. i have a silver corsa b 2000, due to my parents not letting me buy much stuff to it, i have just at the mo got 15" alloys, lowered 40mm, powerflow exhaust, lexus clusters and mi private plate. I have alos got 2 10"infinity subs in the boot powered by a 800watt 6channel amp, i used to have a JVC mp3 player - but my car got broken into so that was 310quid down the drain, so i am left wiv my original Sony mp3 at the moment.

U said b4 that u had big plans for ur car, im guessing this includes a wide bodykit wiv probably 18s or sumfin. if so, it sounds like ur car is going to be quite a modded motor - good luck!

LEG
massy85

14th May 03 at 21:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Anyone at the BOLTON CRUISE tomoz, near Temple carpark?
L33 LEG
Banned

27th May 03 at 15:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hey massy85, have u bin going to the bolton cruise, cos i used to go and it was quite busy. but for the last month i hav just bin visiting for 20min or so as it is really quiet now. do u know y no1 goes anymor? it was really good wen ther was lots down ther.

LEG

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » North West and North Wales » Bolton People 23 database queries in 0.1834629 seconds