corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Favourite CorsaSport memories

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Favourite CorsaSport memories
Ojc

User status: Offline
13th Jun 19 at 05:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Let’s hear them.
Jambo

13th Jun 19 at 09:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Stockers Chameleon SRi
PVS threads
Sanding Steve’s Thundercorsa in Ed’s barn
Arnage Red Label
That thing with 20” wheels on it
Night shift thread
Got huwse
House coat thread
TimRud doing 170

And of course, THE thread. Jazhino da Silva
SetH

13th Jun 19 at 12:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think a lot of the golden memories stem from signing up at a time when the internet was still a bit 1337 Hax0r and a generally fun, new, exciting place to be with mostly good people. I could easily write an essay on this and go into great detail but it's not necessary here. Ojc you will know exactly what I mean.

As for some CS memories, God.. there is loads!

1) Friday's tits n ass thread - I always looked forward to this, sure anyone could just do a google search and find ample tits n ass but just by having that thread together made it fun.

2) THE THREAD IN PREMIUM - We all know which one

3) Adam Kindness - From the early days sharing his stories of crazy wild nights out and HEFFER loving (didnt he indulge in a spot of granny fucking too at one point? ) through to many great builds and later the Time Attack stuff with Fee.

4) +1 for Arnage Red Label - I think he was the original Genesis Troll on the interwebz. To this day I still think it was Vibrio

which leads me to my next memory

5) Vibrio, POAH, GTF - Overtaking an MX5 in his Punto GT and 'dumping' on it as he went past shouting "Zoom Zoom GTF' or something, whilst also taking a picture of the Mazda driver

Just vibrio in general, always found him highly entertaining! Could hold a decent conversation in private also plus he shared my love for Udders and milky tits and I believe towards the latter years he started doing a bit of glamour photography

I have shit loads more memories, will post later.

[Edited on 13-06-2019 by SetH]
pow
Premium Member

14th Jun 19 at 08:30   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi threads every morning, 10 pages about nothing
SetH

14th Jun 19 at 10:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

your lips are coming off
Jambo

17th Jun 19 at 17:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Forgot about POAH and Vibs. His Punto faster than a Lambo in 5th gear at 30-50 or some random weird stat.

Thing I love about this place is in 2002 it was impossible to explain to people as humans didn’t use the internet except eBay and Weather.

In 2013 it was still impossible to explain, maybe more embarrassing than it should be as people now knew how to use the internet.

I fear in the future it will be even harder to explain how amazing this place/community was with all its soap/internet/Flymo corsas

Literally nobody outside of the regular users in here will ever understand.
Neo

20th Jun 19 at 12:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by pow
Hi threads every morning, 10 pages about nothing

So much wasted college

Jaybentcock
Christmas lights
Fish and Eels
Ian
Site Administrator

21st Jun 19 at 23:45   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Meadowhall January 2001

Rother Valley not sure when

National meet that was in TV

TVL and buying a GSi for £250

Big PVS stands

Getting in to VBOA

Threads or times of day were you could refresh the page after a few seconds and there were five new replies.

Basically everything that happened as a result of it being a big web site where everyone knew each other.
kennySRi

25th Jun 19 at 09:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Rother valley would of been 2003 and was the 1st national meet we had, great day out. Remember the next year we had another national meet and was when pugnut was confirmed to be real.

Way too many memories to list but I spent every spare minute of my life for years on here and met and spoke to so many friends made on here. When offday started it really was a laugh every minute and we all knew everything about everybody's cars, I still remember them all.

Best forum ever and around that time we were in the most interesting car modifying era with bodykits and ICE installs. They were obviously some shocking examples (flymo corsa) but at least everything was different and interesting.

Such a shame it's all gone but at least we have the memories although we can never speak about them to our real life friends
SetH

25th Jun 19 at 09:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by kennySRi
when pugnut was confirmed to be real.

LMAO

SetH

25th Jun 19 at 10:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

1. The period where OJC was German for a while. Full on waffen-SS

2. The first time Sassy sent me 'udder pictures', at the time they held the record for most gargantuan udders that a girl has sent me. I could not breathe.

3. Painz driving a million miles to have a go on her, breaking my heart in the process

4. 'Chavalene' oh sweet Chavalene, to be fair she could take banter (bordering on verbal abuse) well. To this day I still imagine that she gobbled cock like a dog eating hot chips.

5. Corsaash and his photoshops (I think thats the guy, went to work for the design team at Audi? or am I going senile?)

6. Craigw just for being a hench weapon, long before the IG fitness bandwagon where juicers were a small cult

7. The threads every time a new girl joined. Pics, get your tits out, show us your snatch etc that #metoo bollocks would have had a field day.

8. Another mention of UDDERS i'm afraid. Anyone remember Keeley? Jesus, Joseph and Mary doggy style she has some pendulous swingers

9. Not mentioned it on here before, nothing earth shattering and inconsequential now but Luisa arranged to meet me in a hotel then bailed on me last minute

10. The forum was a place were I was happy to be open, shared a lot of my personal life. Some accused me of having a persona, but SetH and Mark were and are very much the same. In complete contrast I am a much more private person on Social Media, perhaps its because the online landscape has changed so much. I do miss the relative openness we used to have as an online community. Countless thread seeking advice for life matters through to no holds barred photos and stories of wilder times, it really felt like a family. Of course we had plenty of grumpy & negative members, I see them as the genesis blocks for what evolved into online Troll's but overall was a great community.

Bonus Memory : Just as I was writing about stories of wilder times I had flashbacks to AK in the early days (before meeting the lovely Fee) of HEFFER shagging and I am sure he had a go on a granny and posted pics too
Jambo

25th Jun 19 at 10:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by SetH
quote:
when pugnut was confirmed to be real.

LMAO

Did he buy that T5 yet?
Jambo

25th Jun 19 at 10:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

SetH I can’t remember Keeley. Why is this?

Luisa was hot, she bought my old Astra.

Me too would have a field day for sure. Chantelle especially, took it like a champ tho
SetH

25th Jun 19 at 10:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Keeley was miss_corsa_sri

Yes Luisa was hot, she feared the BDD.
Jambo

26th Jun 19 at 09:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I remember that username but can’t place the chebs.

Where’s Foxy

[Edited on 26-06-2019 by Jambo]
Ian
Site Administrator

26th Jun 19 at 12:15   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What is impressive is that every single girl is famous
kennySRi

26th Jun 19 at 13:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I used to be a fan of Kat (katW I think it was) but she was with Gaz off here and married I think. I wonder how many couples met through meeting on here?

Also used to see Shelly most days for a year or so at her old work, I can confirm that she'd get it. Still would actually.
SetH

26th Jun 19 at 14:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ian
What is impressive is that every single girl is famous

Can you remember old skool IRC chat rooms in the late 90's early 2000's?

*Lucy has entered the chat*

Tom : OMG a girl
John : Hi Lucy! ASL?
Winston : Want some BBD?
Player$$ : Hey Lucy how r u?
Sam : Pics??!??!

etc etc....

Now we just ignore the feminist cunts
kennySRi

26th Jun 19 at 18:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sam I miss Sam, I became very close friends with him but lost contact and his old email address doesn't work anymore

[Edited on 26-06-2019 by kennySRi]
Jambo

26th Jun 19 at 18:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sam lived near me, nice chap
kennySRi

26th Jun 19 at 20:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah he was from slough. Drove all the way to the northwest for a meet and picked me up, literally 50 yards later he crashed into a taxi
Jambo

27th Jun 19 at 16:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Eek!

Hopefully he was in a mighty mighty Corsa B
kennySRi

27th Jun 19 at 19:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No was an old astra. 5 door maroon coloured iirc
Jambo

27th Jun 19 at 19:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Poor bloke.
Kyle T
Premium Member

1st Jul 19 at 11:54   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
I used to be a fan of Kat (katW I think it was) but she was with Gaz off here and married I think. I wonder how many couples met through meeting on here?

Yeah I think that was my fault, unless I totally forgot and got the wrong couple There was a game swap thread in geekday somewhere and I can't remember the details but I sent some games to either Kat or Gaz and they then traded with each other off the back of that - and that's how they met.

Went to Silverstone for a VIP wedding/honeymoon IIRC and I didn't get an invite

Aside from that, CorsAsh photoshopping is up there for me, was properly good stuff for its time.

I seem to remember the Lotus Carlton engine in a Corsa photoshop going viral within automotive circles, most other sites believing it was a real conversion Not sure if Ash did that one.

There was a thread in which a Ford Ka was getting serial photoshops and Ash submitted some absolute gems into that.

"The Thread" was awesome, might go see if it still exists

Lotus Elise 111R

Impreza WRX STi

<<  1    2    3    4  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Favourite CorsaSport memories 23 database queries in 0.1000462 seconds