corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » why do people always feel the need to come out as gay? apple fan boys here.

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author why do people always feel the need to come out as gay? apple fan boys here.
Ben G

User status: Offline
30th Oct 14 at 12:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://m.bbc.co.uk/news/business-29829763

Do straight people need to declare they're straight now? Must we announce we aren't vegetarians?

[Edited on 30-10-2014 by Ben G]
Balling
Premium Member

30th Oct 14 at 12:57   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Read his article, he explains exactly why he's done it and why he hasn't done it before.

Jason x
Premium Member

30th Oct 14 at 13:47   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Brb selling MacBook & iPhone
Ben G

30th Oct 14 at 15:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Balling
Read his article, he explains exactly why he's done it and why he hasn't done it before.

This isn't just about one guy, it's everytime someone comes out as gay, as if it's like they need the publicity.
spencer88

30th Oct 14 at 15:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ben G
quote:

This isn't just about one guy, it's everytime someone comes out as gay, as if it's like they need the publicity.

Agreed.

Why the big deal?
Balling
Premium Member

30th Oct 14 at 15:44   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Again, read the article. Fairly sure it'll be more or less the exact same reason for every person in the public light who has come out.

Don't really see a problem with it. These people are sending a message that's clearly not intended for me, so it's fairly easy to ignore.

baza31

30th Oct 14 at 16:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Another 30 years it will be acceptable to have sex with animals . I still think it's fucked even if socially acceptable
GB123
Premium Member

30th Oct 14 at 16:35   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by baza31
Another 30 years it will be acceptable to have sex with animals.

Great! I'll look forward to that.
Jambo

30th Oct 14 at 17:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Another 30 years it will be acceptable to have sex with animals . I still think it's fucked even if socially acceptable

That's an awfully long time to wait mate, perhaps if you move to USA to a redneck county you might finally get lucky?'
Skinz

30th Oct 14 at 17:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just a smokescreen to stop people talking about #bendgate and #ios8failgate
Balling
Premium Member

30th Oct 14 at 17:52   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
While your assumption is obviously based on nothing but bigotry, you surely realise there's an awfully big difference between what happens between two consenting adults and what is being forced on a helpless animal, right?

Also, you're quite welcome to dislike other peoples sexual preference, boggling as it may be that you choose to be affected by such things, but that doesn't really deduct from the fact that what happens between these people doesn't hurt you or anybody else, so there's not really any reason to have an opinion about it in the first place.
There's certainly no reason to deny these people the right to live their lives exactly as they please.

As for the quite idiotic insinuation that gay people make a big deal out of coming out because of the publicity or attention, well...

Robin
Premium Member

30th Oct 14 at 18:57   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm not buying another apple product ever again of their CEO is gay. Never.
--ToM--

30th Oct 14 at 20:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Bart

30th Oct 14 at 20:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

Do straight people need to declare they're straight now? Must we announce we aren't vegetarians?

I think you'll find its the media that's making the mountain out of the mole hill.

And having one family member that's "came out", it's clearly a big deal, particularly for immediate family. People come out because it's not the norm.
You wouldn't announce your 'not a vegetarian', but you may want to make it clear to some people if you were a vegetarian.

[Edited on 30-10-2014 by Bart]
--ToM--

30th Oct 14 at 21:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I bet gay vegetarians cause a right stir
spencer88

30th Oct 14 at 21:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Could be worse, could be a gay vegan! Although how would that work with not eating meat?
John

30th Oct 14 at 22:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just read part of it that says 'being gay is one of the best gifts God has given me'.

Don't think most religions or interpretations of God agree with that one.
Jason x
Premium Member

31st Oct 14 at 00:50   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by spencer88
Could be worse, could be a gay vegan! Although how would that work with not eating meat?

pmsl
Jason x
Premium Member

31st Oct 14 at 00:56   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Robin
I'm not buying another apple product ever again of their CEO is gay. Never.

Me neither
Steve
Premium Member

31st Oct 14 at 09:56   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
While your assumption is obviously based on nothing but bigotry, you surely realise there's an awfully big difference between what happens between two consenting adults and what is being forced on a helpless animal, right?

Also, you're quite welcome to dislike other peoples sexual preference, boggling as it may be that you choose to be affected by such things, but that doesn't really deduct from the fact that what happens between these people doesn't hurt you or anybody else, so there's not really any reason to have an opinion about it in the first place.
There's certainly no reason to deny these people the right to live their lives exactly as they please.

As for the quite idiotic insinuation that gay people make a big deal out of coming out because of the publicity or attention, well...

I don't have a problem with gay people or feel a need to feel anger towards them. They can do what they like, however it can't really be argued that its right as far as the fundamentals of nature designed. Something isn't wired up right
Steve
Premium Member

31st Oct 14 at 09:57   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

And agreed if it's an acceptable part of society now, no need for people to announce it
Balling
Premium Member

31st Oct 14 at 10:07   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Steve
I don't have a problem with gay people or feel a need to feel anger towards them. They can do what they like, however it can't really be argued that its right as far as the fundamentals of nature designed. Something isn't wired up right
And the reason for discussing that in the first place would be?

You speak as if nature has a master plan that you've discovered. Actually, you speak like a religious person.

By definition, whatever we evolve to is as designed by nature, isn't it? Gay people existing in the first place is a natural phenomenon, even if you do decide to view it as some sort of fault or illness, which is completely beside the point.

Gary
Premium Member

31st Oct 14 at 10:10   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Folk can do as they please for me. Although i dont see why such a big deal has to be made of it. All these gay pride carnival jobbing etc, what's the need? Society has accepted folk are gay now so stop screaming about it and get on with your life.
Balling
Premium Member

31st Oct 14 at 10:11   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
And agreed if it's an acceptable part of society now, no need for people to announce it
I know you're not that ignorant to think it's acceptable enough that there's no need for homosexuals to have public figures set an example.

Have a look at Baza's comment and tell me Tim Cooks reasons aren't valid.

Steve
Premium Member

31st Oct 14 at 10:12   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
And the reason for discussing that in the first place would be?

You speak as if nature has a master plan that you've discovered. Actually, you speak like a religious person.

By definition, whatever we evolve to is as designed by nature, isn't it? Gay people existing in the first place is a natural phenomenon, even if you do decide to view it as some sort of fault or illness, which is completely beside the point.

Gayness would never become an evolutionary result, as it would prevent evolution.

<<  1    2    3    4  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » why do people always feel the need to come out as gay? apple fan boys here. 23 database queries in 0.1751781 seconds