corsasport.co.uk
 

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Now a Premium member :D » Post Reply

Combe Tickets

Post Reply
Who Can Post? All users can post new topics and all users can reply.
Icon:
Formatting Mode:
Normal
Advanced
Help

Insert Bold text Insert Italicized text Insert Underlined text Insert Centered text Insert a Hyperlink Insert Email Hyperlink Insert an Image Insert Code Formatted text Insert Quoted text
Message:
HTML is Off
Smilies are On
BB Code is On
[img] Code is On
Post Options: Disable smileys?
Turn BBCode off?
Receive email notification of new replies?

StuartVRS

posted on 21st Apr 03 at 16:27

quote:
Originally posted by cdcool1
quote:
Originally posted by Stone Cold Rattlesnake
Is it really worth being a premium member peeps those who have it???
Was thinkin bout it.


...And that's the bottom line cause Stone Cold said so!!!!



yes mate, why not give something back to a site you spend so much time on and get so much from? besides, its worth it just for the web space to store your fotos on mate!

go on, you know you want to :thumbs:



Yeah tis worth it, and you never knbow when those premium member benefits like discounts will come in handy ;)


cdcool1

posted on 21st Apr 03 at 16:25

quote:
Originally posted by Stone Cold Rattlesnake
Is it really worth being a premium member peeps those who have it???
Was thinkin bout it.


...And that's the bottom line cause Stone Cold said so!!!!



yes mate, why not give something back to a site you spend so much time on and get so much from? besides, its worth it just for the web space to store your fotos on mate!

go on, you know you want to :thumbs:


Kayleigh

posted on 21st Apr 03 at 16:16

quote:
Originally posted by Drew
quote:
Originally posted by Kayleigh
Thats what they all say :rolleyes: :P


dont worry - saving it all for u ;)

;):P


Drew

posted on 21st Apr 03 at 16:07

quote:
Originally posted by Kayleigh
Thats what they all say :rolleyes: :P


dont worry - saving it all for u ;)


Stone Cold Rattlesnake

posted on 21st Apr 03 at 16:07

Is it really worth being a premium member peeps those who have it???
Was thinkin bout it.


...And that's the bottom line cause Stone Cold said so!!!!


Kayleigh

posted on 21st Apr 03 at 16:05

Thats what they all say :rolleyes: :P


Lynny

posted on 21st Apr 03 at 16:02

quote:
Originally posted by Kayleigh
quote:
Originally posted by Blode
quote:
Originally posted by Drew
awaits my thank u :P:P


there ay go, paid in full :P

Can u still walk ok? :lol::lol::P


:lol: grrrrr - i hav paid him back his 12.50..IN CASH:lol:


Kayleigh

posted on 21st Apr 03 at 16:01

quote:
Originally posted by Blode
quote:
Originally posted by Drew
awaits my thank u :P:P


there ay go, paid in full :P

Can u still walk ok? :lol::lol::P


Lynny

posted on 21st Apr 03 at 15:53

quote:
Originally posted by Drew
awaits my thank u :P:P


there ay go, paid in full :P


vibrio

posted on 20th Apr 03 at 20:37

I'm suprised more people are not premium members


Lynny

posted on 20th Apr 03 at 20:30

quote:
Originally posted by Drew
quote:
Originally posted by LoudandLow
Could have asked me i woulnt want money in return.


ur gunna be paying enuff child maintanace to her ;)


lol oh gawd, i thought that had been forgotten about


Drew

posted on 20th Apr 03 at 20:30

quote:
Originally posted by LoudandLow
Could have asked me i woulnt want money in return.


ur gunna be paying enuff child maintanace to her ;)


Tommy

posted on 20th Apr 03 at 20:13

Could have asked me i woulnt want money in return.


Lynny

posted on 20th Apr 03 at 19:56

yup he did pay, but hes gettin money in return:P


Munchie

posted on 20th Apr 03 at 19:54

yeh he well paid to get laid haha


PainZ

posted on 20th Apr 03 at 19:47

he prolly did,

that must be worth a bj at least blode?


PaulW

posted on 20th Apr 03 at 19:45

y did u pay her drew??


Lynny

posted on 20th Apr 03 at 19:44

Thank you :D:D


Drew

posted on 20th Apr 03 at 19:41

awaits my thank u :P:P


Lynny

Icon depicting mood of post posted on 20th Apr 03 at 19:35

:D